Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

Nice Blazer

Mens Blazers 2 button superb tailoring

Mens Blazers 2 button superb tailoring

UPDATE - Kensun was happy to send me a replacement ballast within a day of my contacting them - I could not be happier with their service. headlights are functioning as they should (have to get on the fog lights now). Thanks Kensun.... great affordable kit for a great lighting experience while driving!!!

Easy install, BUT..... it has only been 5 months, and one of the ballasts has stopped working. this is the second set in 4 years that has done this to me. First it was the right side, but i figure i got a couple of years out of that one.... so i bought a new kit, and now 5 months later after installing, the left ballast is shot. I am now awaiting word on what they will do for a replacement of that particular ballast.

I have no complaints when they are working properly. it is a HUGE difference using this bulbs compared to conventional bulbs. regular bulbs look yellow, and dim, i use the 8000k, and when both sides are working it is unreal how much light they provide for viewing while going down dark streets, driving in the country roads with no lights is no problem!!!

if you were thinking about it, make the switch. it is worth it!

Get your Mens Blazers 2 button superb tailoring Now!

4 komentar:

  1. This jacket is an excellent buy. It is well tailored and the fit is fine. I would recommend it to any man who wants a nice causal sport coat.

    BalasHapus
  2. We got this a couple days ago, my husband like it and said he cant wait to ware it out.

    BalasHapus
  3. Well made Blazer. It's more midnight blue than navy, but still blue. Well made and will probably last quite sometime. A bargain at the price was quick shipping. I'll buy another on if I need another.

    BalasHapus
  4. Because of reviews I ordered this blazer. However as stated in a previous review it does run small. So I needed to exchange a 44L for a 46L. Everytime I contacted seller, they answered promptly and courteously, giving me the exact info I needed. I was able to exchange the item, and although I had to pay the return shipping costs, the exchange item was shipped free. Great company to do business with. They stand behind their products. This is hard to find in today's economy. Wouldn't hesitate to reorder from them anytime. Triple A plus. AAA+

    BalasHapus