Sabtu, 04 Juni 2011

Smells Like Victory!

Torrid Plus Size Chloe Jacket

Torrid Plus Size Chloe Jacket

When this sub came in there was a label on the shipping package that said "Team lift". So, yes, this sub is super heavy. I also got a box to go with it (70 lbs.) and it takes up the space in the back of my 98 Blazer. It's not even broke in yet and when the really low bass hits, my roof and doors flex! I have a Rockford Fosgate class D 1000 watt (rms) mono block amp to push it. When you buy this sub you will be paying for quality and massive bass, not the brand name (like JL Audio). Make sure you have all the right gauge wire sizes that it specifies. I just bought a Rockford Fosgate 400w 4 channel amp to power my door speakers and tweaters because the bass drownds most of the highs out. I have'nt hooked up the 400w yet but when I do and the sub breaks in I can finally kick that bad boy into high gear! Over all, this is the best BOOM for your buck. 52% off original price. Was still in factory box with factory seals, perfect condition. When you go with Rockford Fosgate, you wont ever look at any other brands. HIGHLY recommended. Go get it!!

Get your Torrid Plus Size Chloe Jacket Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I ordered the 1x and received it today and I have to say it exceeded my expectations. The material is high quality, durable, and the seem work is just as good. I had hunted around my town for MONTHS in search of a nice blazer and found nothing, so when I ordered this I was a bit skeptical. Upon receiving it I was delighted. It fit perfectly, A little large in the front but nothing detrimental and a little wrinkled from shipping, but again nothing a good ironing wouldn't fix. Another reviewer mentioned a chemical-y smell but I found nothing of the sort with mine. Totally worth the price, especially if you've had a hard time elsewhere.

    BalasHapus
  2. I absolutely love this jacket. It looks professional and at the same time is so comfortable and gives a relaxed fit. Classic. I have to wear black jackets so Im thinking of ordering a second one for backup.

    BalasHapus
  3. Made well, very flattering style for plus size girls. I love the material, it will travel very well. Overall I am very pleased and will consider additional items from this line.

    BalasHapus