Rabu, 31 Agustus 2011

AWWWWWWESOME!!!

Brinley Co Buckle Slouchy Mid calf

Brinley Co Buckle Slouchy Mid calf

I've been using Weller soldering irons (and guns) for a very long time. It's a name I've come to trust. So, I wasn't surprised that this soldering iron came nicely finished and defect free.

In general this is an outstanding value. Here are the good points:

- The tip heats quickly and retains heat well.

- The handle stays cool and is comfortable to hold.

- The three LED lights are very effective.

- Extra tips are a nice bonus. (Although, with a Blazer GB2001 Self-Igniting Butane Micro-Torch (or similar) and some silver solder, a single tip can last a long time.

The only thing that isn't so great is the stand. Soldering iron stands server two purposes:

1) They keep the soldering iron from rolling away.
2) The help avoid the embarrassment that occurs when you lay a schematic on top of them.

The convenient triangular shape means rolling is a thing of the past and the provided stand does nothing to protect your schematics or appendages from coming to rest on the hot iron. For that I've been very happy with this Soldering Iron Holder.

Get your Brinley Co Buckle Slouchy Mid calf Now!

9 komentar:

  1. comfortable shoes. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I BUY THESE. LOVE THEM. 100% recomended. thanks Brinley i'd would get them in another color

    BalasHapus
  2. i love my boots, what i saw here is exactly what i recieved, fits perfectly as tho they were made just for me, couldnt have chosen a better brand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. I really love these boots. They are great because they can go with casual wear like jeans and a cute tee, or if you're going dancing and you know you'll get clumsy in heals... these are perfect. The only thing that is sort of annoying is that that fabric piece that the buckle is connected to curls forward. That kind of thing really bothers me so i hot glued it down... simple fix

    BalasHapus
  4. These boots arrived really quickly. They are wide, and I am a 8.5/9 and the 9 is loose enough to wear them with thick socks. The calf area is roomy, and they don't look too low quality for the price. A great flat boot. Also, they are so comfortable!! I have been walking everywhere in these and they feel great.

    BalasHapus
  5. Dilemma: I love boots. However, my 1 flat pair had almost no sole, so began to hurt after walking around in them all day. And, I love heeled boots, but not for all day for the same reason. So these are perfect: flat, but with a decently thick rubber sole. They fit very nicely, although I usually put on a thicker sock due to the wider toe area. And yes, the strap ends tend to curl up (for some reason,only on my right boot), and I will probably fix it at some point, but I just don't find that it's that big a deal.

    BalasHapus
  6. I bought these boots because I wanted a dressy-ish pair of boots that had a modern style. These boots are great. They fit well and are comfortable to wear. I think the look great with jeans. The calf area is very loose and should fit people with larger and smaller calfs. Even though they are fake suede I don't feel that they are cheap looking. I would suggest them to anyone wanting a cute and affordable pair of boots.

    BalasHapus
  7. they're cute and comfortable and i wear them every chance i get. the material is kind of thin but i think it makes it easy to wear over jeans.

    BalasHapus
  8. I absolutely love these boots. I work at a shop and do a lot of walking and spend my winter days outside a lot as well. I wear these as my "winter flipflops" Great for everyday use, function, comfort and they are adorable.

    Look great dressed down with jeans and a tshirt... or look great dressed up with leggings and a nice shirt.

    BalasHapus