Rabu, 03 Agustus 2011

Love it!

Size Above Womens Stylist 3X

Size Above Womens Stylist 3X

I had trouble with other torch lighters which were single-jet. I stupidly started using cheap butane that clogged the jets in time.

The three jets on this model seem to keep the clogging issue at bay, since as long as one jet lights it will keep the others lit as well, and keep the crud burned off. (Still, I highly recommend using good quality butane, such as Vector Quintuple Refined, which I used to resurrect my gunked up single-jet lighters.)

The triple jets are perfect for lighting up a cigar. The thumb lever to ignite the jets is well away from the flame so you can hold the flame on without getting a scorched thumb. There's a viewer to check on fuel status. The fuel capacity seems fine to me - sure you're burning three times as fast, but you will light the cigar in less time so the fuel consumption is about the same per light as a single jet. The punch cutter on the bottom is sharp enough to cut a good hole (though I prefer a guillotine style such as on my Blazer, which I also highly recommend as long as you use good quality butane).

I'm not so keen on the pouch that came with the lighter, since the slick finish on the lighter lets it slide out of the pouch too easily in your pocket. But the lighter is so good I don't want to dock the rating over that.

Get your Size Above Womens Stylist 3X Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I love my new smock. I saved 50% by buying a brown one (I really wanted a black one), I'm so glad I did! It's a deep, beautiful, neutral shade. The fit is so much more flattering than the loose shirt smocks. As with all Betty Dain products, this smock is top quality, a must for the professional stylist. I give it five stars!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. I simply love this jacket. Its super comfortable and very appealing. Has great quality stitching. I'm very pleased.

    BalasHapus
  3. I am very happy with this smock. I Have been a hair dresser for 10 years now. This cape blocks color and water very well. It just wipes clean. It is also very slimming, the girls I work with love the way it looks and feels and are planning on buying them for them selves also. This smock is perfect for girls with curves. I love this smock and will be buying more in the future.

    BalasHapus