Senin, 22 Agustus 2011

Good Tie!!!

Solid Necktie Plain Multi Purple

Solid Necktie Plain Multi Purple

I've been using Weller soldering irons (and guns) for a very long time. It's a name I've come to trust. So, I wasn't surprised that this soldering iron came nicely finished and defect free.

In general this is an outstanding value. Here are the good points:

- The tip heats quickly and retains heat well.

- The handle stays cool and is comfortable to hold.

- The three LED lights are very effective.

- Extra tips are a nice bonus. (Although, with a Blazer GB2001 Self-Igniting Butane Micro-Torch (or similar) and some silver solder, a single tip can last a long time.

The only thing that isn't so great is the stand. Soldering iron stands server two purposes:

1) They keep the soldering iron from rolling away.
2) The help avoid the embarrassment that occurs when you lay a schematic on top of them.

The convenient triangular shape means rolling is a thing of the past and the provided stand does nothing to protect your schematics or appendages from coming to rest on the hot iron. For that I've been very happy with this Soldering Iron Holder.

Get your Solid Necktie Plain Multi Purple Now!

7 komentar:

  1. This is a good quality tie at a fraction of the cost of similar ties. It is made of good material and will certainly satisfy my occassional need for a formal tie to dress up a tuxedo on a cruise.

    BalasHapus
  2. This was a quality product at a reasonable price. It matched very well with my shirt and blazer it is a good accessory to have.

    BalasHapus
  3. This is the first time I bought a necktie online--sight unseen--except for the pics on Amazon.
    I couldn't be happier with the purchase. It is far better than ties that I've paid $50 for in a department store--at $17.

    BalasHapus
  4. I was a little skeptical since there were no reviews on this product, but I made the right decision. I ordered these for my ushers at my wedding, and the color is a perfect royal blue - very vibrant. The fabric is nice and smooth, with a subtle shine to it. They even came in nice black gift boxes. I would definitely recommend this tie.

    BalasHapus
  5. Nice: tie, goes well the shirt I bought it to wear with. well constructed and I like the fabric. snazzy.

    BalasHapus
  6. I've never been a big fan of the color, especially if it is a tie (unless it is World Museum Collection Tie 100% Silk but that's a different story). However, this solid silk tie isn't bad. If you have the right shirt to go with it, then this looks alright. So if I can see that this tie looks great, then anyone can.

    BalasHapus