Selasa, 30 Agustus 2011

GREAT

Clear Cross Metal Bangle Bracelet

Clear Cross Metal Bangle Bracelet

I've been using Weller soldering irons (and guns) for a very long time. It's a name I've come to trust. So, I wasn't surprised that this soldering iron came nicely finished and defect free.

In general this is an outstanding value. Here are the good points:

- The tip heats quickly and retains heat well.

- The handle stays cool and is comfortable to hold.

- The three LED lights are very effective.

- Extra tips are a nice bonus. (Although, with a Blazer GB2001 Self-Igniting Butane Micro-Torch (or similar) and some silver solder, a single tip can last a long time.

The only thing that isn't so great is the stand. Soldering iron stands server two purposes:

1) They keep the soldering iron from rolling away.
2) The help avoid the embarrassment that occurs when you lay a schematic on top of them.

The convenient triangular shape means rolling is a thing of the past and the provided stand does nothing to protect your schematics or appendages from coming to rest on the hot iron. For that I've been very happy with this Soldering Iron Holder.

Get your Clear Cross Metal Bangle Bracelet Now!

10 komentar:

  1. It came just as I wanted and was exactly what it looked in the picture. Its very adjustable but still a very strong bracelet. Seen bracelets like this go for a lot more than I paid for.

    BalasHapus
  2. Is is the cutest bracelet ever! It goes with a lot of my close and it doesn't fall off like a lot of the other bracelets that are similar to this that I have.

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought this for my Grandaughter. She wears it daily and loves it. She is a wonderful Christian girl. thank you

    BalasHapus
  4. I will be ordering the silver one like this one cause its beautiful and it stands out very great quality and inexpensive

    BalasHapus
  5. I AM ENJOYING MY BRACELET. IT DOES NOT LOOK CHEAP ESPECIALLY FOR WHAT I PAID FOR IT. I AM THINKING ABOUT ORDERING THE SILVER ONE AS WELL. IT WAS A GREAT BUY!

    BalasHapus
  6. My best friend love love accessories and when she saw this she felt in love with it. So I got it for her and she loves it.

    BalasHapus
  7. Came in before the date it said and in good shape. The metal is a little flimsy. Other than that it is great and very cute accessory.

    BalasHapus
  8. I was so amazingly happy with this purchase. I bought it to add to my collection of gold bangles I had. And It was worth it, I probably get more compliments on this bracelet than any other one I own when I wear them together. The stones shine and it's easy to put on, as well as stay clamped together. It's never fallen off randomly because I moved against it the wrong way and it came undone like some bracelets I have had experience with. Great Item. Price was worth it.

    BalasHapus
  9. I was iffy about ordering this, BUT I am glad I did! I plan to order more as Christmas gifts!

    BalasHapus