Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

Remanufactured CPI Spider for 4.3

AUS Injection CP 10721 Remanufactured Injector

AUS Injection CP 10721 Remanufactured Injector

I had trouble with other torch lighters which were single-jet. I stupidly started using cheap butane that clogged the jets in time.

The three jets on this model seem to keep the clogging issue at bay, since as long as one jet lights it will keep the others lit as well, and keep the crud burned off. (Still, I highly recommend using good quality butane, such as Vector Quintuple Refined, which I used to resurrect my gunked up single-jet lighters.)

The triple jets are perfect for lighting up a cigar. The thumb lever to ignite the jets is well away from the flame so you can hold the flame on without getting a scorched thumb. There's a viewer to check on fuel status. The fuel capacity seems fine to me - sure you're burning three times as fast, but you will light the cigar in less time so the fuel consumption is about the same per light as a single jet. The punch cutter on the bottom is sharp enough to cut a good hole (though I prefer a guillotine style such as on my Blazer, which I also highly recommend as long as you use good quality butane).

I'm not so keen on the pouch that came with the lighter, since the slick finish on the lighter lets it slide out of the pouch too easily in your pocket. But the lighter is so good I don't want to dock the rating over that.

Get your AUS Injection CP 10721 Remanufactured Injector Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Dont delay just buy it!! and your chevy runs like new and buy the new fuel lines aswell as the will need to be replaced (mine were cracked as the E10 in the new fuels eat away at them.

    BalasHapus
  2. Injectors came in quick, all in great working condition. Now my truck is running better then ever, and feels much stronger than before.

    BalasHapus
  3. Like most people who own a 92-95 S10 Blazer, I was having problems with poor performance related to this unit. At first I thought the rough idle and poor mpg were from the truck needing a tune-up but after I did one it still ran poorly. Then I found out that these units fail often and was most likely my problem. After replacing the unit today my Blazer is running like new and I couldn't be happier with the results.

    AUS even offers a $40.00 core rebate which is great business sense if you ask me. Anyway, it's a great unit and it comes packaged very well with some very helpful info.

    Thank you AUS!

    BalasHapus
  4. Needed to replace this in my 95 Astro (#4 port was clogged). Product arrived in perfect shape and in a nice box. Quality was very good. Tossed it in and walla runs like a dream! They even offer a $40 rebate check if you send the old one back; what a deal! Have put around 1k miles on it so far and no issues.

    BalasHapus
  5. item is remanufactured, works as good as a new injector, did take a while to prime, but since then working perfectly

    BalasHapus
  6. works great. feels like my truck gained about 50 hp. and burns alot cleaner. cheaper than most.the ac delco nut kit works great with it

    BalasHapus
  7. although i have installed the injector i have not completed the other work on the motor yet but all went well installing it product appears very satisfactory.

    BalasHapus
  8. lo instale y mejoro la camioneta en 100%, compatible con el original, sugiero comprar las lineas de retorno con todo y empacadura del manifold,

    BalasHapus