Sabtu, 15 Oktober 2011

Comfy and casual

Plus Size Petite Pants 7 Day

Plus Size Petite Pants 7 Day

SO i ordered this just because it was the cheapest and simplest maxi dress I could find on Amazon. It was my first time ever ordering from Allegra K. The only complaint I have is that it two almost 3 weeks to get here. (But even that complaint is unwarranted because it ships from China...for free! Thank god!) Anyways, I LOVE this dress. I honestly wear it everywhere and am about to order several more. Black goes with anything, so a cute handbag paired with a nice scarf works really well. I wear a Hijab (go hijabis!) and this allows me to wear a cute outfit and not feel like I'm revealing my body to the world. Its a nice soft chiffon material that i just wash/dry with my regular clothes. The bottom 4 inches or so are completely transparent though, so i have to wear a petticoat underneath so my ankles don't show. SUPER comfortable, SUPER durable and SO easy to dress up or dress down. You CAN'T go wrong with this!

Get your Plus Size Petite Pants 7 Day Now!

4 komentar:

  1. Katherine Rutledge13 Oktober 2012 pukul 13.32

    As my teenage son would say, these pants are the"bomb-diggety!!" If you are a petite plus size like me the length is perfect. The width is great too unless you're expecting pallazzo pants which these are NOT. The elastic waist fits to a "t" The drawstshng allows for a customized fit but is also a cute accent. I've shopped other plus size companies before but Woman within wins hands down.

    BalasHapus
  2. Comfortable, attractive pant, easy care...not much to do about it...an ole trusty in the closet you can always rely on.

    BalasHapus
  3. Having chosen these for a mother-in-law who sits in a recliner most days they fit well and were casual, but dressy enough to not be nightwear

    BalasHapus