Jumat, 11 November 2011

Beautiful blazer

Nautica Dress Boys 8 20 Blazer

Nautica Dress Boys 8 20 Blazer

This is my third purchase from Patty and I must say I love their quality and style. I placed an order for this dress five days ago and was expecting it to arrive after about three weeks since it ships from Hongkong but it was at my door steps on the fifth day!! That was super quick!!! Thumbs up on the prompt delivery!!! I loved the way they had packaged it. Felt like I was opening a present. And then I tried on the dress and should I just go all out and say that this was one sexy looking outfit. The fabric, the lace, the fit everything was fantastic!! Although I must say I read a couple of reviews before placing an order and they advised to go one size up from your regular size because this dress fits snugly and so usually I wear a medium since I am 5'3 and weigh around 128lbs and I ordered a large size in this dress. And yes the reviewers were right about going up a size. It fits perfectly. Thank you Patty!!!

Get your Nautica Dress Boys 8 20 Blazer Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Great buy for an item that my boys will outgrow quickly. Good quality material and details. Fit was perfect and true to size. We needed this for a funeral and the item arrived right on schedule. My boys were excited to have a jacket "like dad's!"

    BalasHapus
  2. I needed a last minute Thanksgiving jacket for our 9 year old son and this was perfect. It looks very nice and fit true to size. He looked so handsome in it and I loved ordering online and not having to deal with department stores. Priced competitively too!

    BalasHapus
  3. Our son needed a new blazer and I didn't want to go to the mall. So, I took a chance and bought this one. WOW! Better than the Dillard's Club Class version it is replacing! Fits perfectly and he looks like a grown up young man!

    BalasHapus
  4. This was on time and really good looking ,packaged nicely,and fit him perfectly...thank you once again
    Great blazer and good quality

    BalasHapus
  5. I ordered this blazer for my 8 year old grandson. It arrived and was obviously a quality blazer from the fabric to the gold buttons and details. My grandson is 8 years old and more on the thin side, but average height for his age and the size 8 was too small. I ordered a 10 and it fit him perfectly. He LOVES it and his parents look forward to a quality blazer he can wear at least for anothe year.

    BalasHapus
  6. I ordered this first in a size 14. it was too small. It didn't have a packaging slip so I was a little confused on how to return the 14. I ordered the 16 because I needed it ASAP. No problems. Return was quickly credited to my account and the 16 fit perfectly.

    BalasHapus
  7. Good quality. beatifull color and combination. For elegant kid. We like the fabric. I,m happy and dont have dudes to recomed the product

    BalasHapus
  8. I purchased the blazer for my nephew. The arms were a bit long but else it fitted very well. He loved to wear it on the reading party.

    BalasHapus