Kamis, 24 November 2011

Great product

88 95 Chevy Silverado 88 91 Intake

88 95 Chevy Silverado 88 91 Intake

i bought these as cheap replacement's for my truck. I was not expecting much from a $35 set of speakers BUT the quality of them matches and in some cases surpasses the higher end stuff that is out there. they come with a external high/low filter one for each speaker, that mounts with doublesided tape. and the wires are long and have the ends put on them already. and for the door speakers their was enough wire to run right up to the radio.
and the sound is great running right off the headunit, and with it turned up loud their is NO distortion at all. i was simply amazed.
ON another note, the big bang series of speakers was designed to run off a external amp. but they run just fine without one, no complaints here at all.
i love them, and will be putting them in my other car now.
i bought the 6.5 2way and also the 5x7 2way, both perform great.

Get your 88 95 Chevy Silverado 88 91 Intake Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I bought these for $40, and it fits perfectly! I notice some increase in horsepower and gas mileage. Really easy to install, even though it doesn't come with a manual. Putting it together is a little tough though, it took a little bit of time, but it fits good and looks good too!
    It fits on my 1991 Chevy Silverado C1500 350 5.7L

    BalasHapus
  2. I installed this on my 94 Chevy S-10 with the 4.3 TBI. I got a rubber gasket for it so it would seal between the Throttle Body and the Intake. I also had to modify the hold down bolt by shortening it so it would fit. I was very pleased with the end result. I have been using it for about a year now and have not had any issues with it.

    BalasHapus
  3. I ordered this for my 91 Suburban and planned on using parts of it for a cold air intake. I figured for the price it was worth a shot but I wasn't expecting much. I'm happy to say that this thing looks quality, I was blown away for the price of this kit and what it turned out to be. I have not installed it yet so if there are fitment issues, I will update and change my review but I'm not really expecting any. The welds look solid and it is polished to a mirror finish, even the filter looks quality. Considering it is about $150 less than the name brand ones, you can't beat it.

    BalasHapus
  4. This system works great at 1/3 the price of the next cheapest. I bought one for my 1990 Isuzu Trooper with GM 2.8L V6 and TBI. I'm thinking most GM TBI's and 4 barrel carbs of all manufacture all have 5 and 1/8 flange on top... so I'm thinking of getting another one as a gift for my nephew that has a 1977 Ford E350 with a Motorcraft 4 barrel on it.

    BalasHapus
  5. this works great i have no issues besides the tube is 3 1/2 witch is impossible to find if u want to pipe it down to a corner. just stepped it down to 3 inch. over all im happy

    BalasHapus
  6. Recieved fast, Identical to the very expensive airaid intake for a fraction of the cost.noticed performance improvements immediately,and it looks great installed.Great deal! Couldn't ask for more

    BalasHapus
  7. After reading reviews i ordered this intake. I can definitely feel difference. seat of the pants meter is on high,,,5.7 liter feels more powerful. I havent check mpg i should see a gain because i dont give it as much gas (pedal) as before and car real hauls i now have to watch speed now I was shocked at price affordable amazon = quick delivery

    BalasHapus