Selasa, 22 November 2011

Good product

Monroe 71341 Sensa Trac Strut

Monroe 71341 Sensa Trac Strut

This is one of those really nice coffee table books that you can easily spend time thumbing through and admiring the photos. And the phones ARE excellent...a lot of stuff that even die-hard fans from the very beginning of the franchise (like me) would be pleased and surprised to see. But don't just look at the photos. It's a GREAT read. Lot of interesting stuff I didn't even know about my favourite team. This is a cornucopia of images, stories, expressions and memories. A MUST for any serious Blazers fan. Very nicely put together and of excellent quality.

I ordered it using a limited time Living Social Deal that offered a $20 amazon.com gift card/certificate/code for $10. The book price was $35 including free shipping. After all was said and done, I paid just $15 for a fabulous $50 book, so I lucked out. But even at $50, this book is totally worth it!

GO BLAZERS!

Get your Monroe 71341 Sensa Trac Strut Now!

5 komentar:

  1. Good product good price, Found no better deal anywhere. Instillation was easy. Highly reccommend. Quick ship and easy transactio. Get these struts!!

    BalasHapus
  2. The picture of this product is a little different than what you get. The base of the spring is actually flat now, but it comes with a tapered rubber spacer that the base of the spring sits on. Overall the installation went smooth on my '05 trailblazer.

    BalasHapus
  3. The product was exactly what I need. Fixed without any inconveniences for my Trail Blazer 2002. No needed adicionals stuff.

    BalasHapus
  4. This is an excellent performance shock, can't beat the value. Just installed on my 2004 Chevy Trailblazer. Made it ride and handle like new. My wife even commented on how much better the ride is over the stock bilstein shocks.Plush and smooth. Buy a pair you won't be sorry.

    BalasHapus