Minggu, 06 November 2011

Loved it!

Patty Elegant Floral Sleeve Cocktail

Patty Elegant Floral Sleeve Cocktail

This is my third purchase from Patty and I must say I love their quality and style. I placed an order for this dress five days ago and was expecting it to arrive after about three weeks since it ships from Hongkong but it was at my door steps on the fifth day!! That was super quick!!! Thumbs up on the prompt delivery!!! I loved the way they had packaged it. Felt like I was opening a present. And then I tried on the dress and should I just go all out and say that this was one sexy looking outfit. The fabric, the lace, the fit everything was fantastic!! Although I must say I read a couple of reviews before placing an order and they advised to go one size up from your regular size because this dress fits snugly and so usually I wear a medium since I am 5'3 and weigh around 128lbs and I ordered a large size in this dress. And yes the reviewers were right about going up a size. It fits perfectly. Thank you Patty!!!

Get your Patty Elegant Floral Sleeve Cocktail Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I highly recommend Pattys Boutique!
    I recently purchased this dress
    In Large ( I'm 36d 5'5, 7/8-9/10) and I have to say I received the package earlier than expected which was nice ! The dress fit perfect and I'm very very happy with it ! I recommend purchasing this item ! :) Thanks Pattys Boutique :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Excellent,beautiful!!!!!!Elegant!!!for women with class Nr 1.For every woman on the big and small celebration, highly recommended, great!!Beautiful and very sexy.

    BalasHapus
  3. Great dress for the price. I ordered this and it arrived at my doorstep 2 days after, just in time for an event. I ordered a SMALL, which is a LARGE because it comes from China. It fit a little big, but still looked great. Had tons of compliments.

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm 5'8 and weigh 180 lbs. I ordered and extra large and the dress fits perfectly. It hugs the curves in a way that is soft and not too tight. I've received lots of compliments from my dance partners.
    I recommend this dress for those who dance and like an extra special look for the evening.

    BalasHapus
  5. I had ordered another black dress from this company. It was very thin and looked cheap in material. I returned it and they refunded my money right away. When I saw this dress I worried it might be very thin also since it's the same company.
    It is not very thick but defiently it provides enough coverage and tightness. For this price I think it is very beatiful dress sexy in an elegant way. Not very different from the picture. I recommend it. I am 5'7" 140 pounds but big chested the size ordered fit perfectly. It is giving enough stretching. I ordered the medium size and happy with fit.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is my third purchase from Patty and I must say I love their quality and style. I placed an order for this dress five days ago and was expecting it to arrive after about three weeks since it ships from Hongkong but it was at my door steps on the fifth day!! That was super quick!!! Thumbs up on the prompt delivery!!! I loved the way they had packaged it. Felt like I was opening a present. And then I tried on the dress and should I just go all out and say that this was one sexy looking outfit. The fabric, the lace, the fit everything was fantastic!! Although I must say I read a couple of reviews before placing an order and they advised to go one size up from your regular size because this dress fits snugly and so usually I wear a medium since I am 5'3 and weigh around 128lbs and I ordered a large size in this dress. And yes the reviewers were right about going up a size. It fits perfectly. Thank you Patty!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. This dress is so sexy and elegant at the same time. I loved it. I was a bit nervous because the delivery date went up 4 weeks upon submitting my order. It arrived WEEKS earlier I couldn't wait to try it on because I was a little nervous about the sizing. It was so comfortable to be so chic. My boyfirend was blown away when he saw me in it and I got compliments all night long. I will defintely be doing business with Patty again soon.

    BalasHapus