Sabtu, 14 Mei 2011

A great gift, he loves this very strong case.

Samsung Bergamo Italian Leather Holster

Samsung Bergamo Italian Leather Holster

Like most people doing this review I thought "this has to cause cancer.... but I don't care, I've tried everything." Day 1..... Wet, and I mean soaked (as always) But it said it may take 2-3 days so I apply night two. Day 2: Wet. Day 3: Wet. Day 4: just damp... for the first half, then soaked again. However - Day 6 (I got two boxes to start) - I felt so confidently dry that I wore a light colored shirt and didn't even take a sweater with me to cover up. I used it every night for about a week and a half, then cut down to every other day. Now it's been almost three weeks and I just started using it once every three days.

I'm a nervous sweater and it doesn't take much to trigger a waterfall that takes hours to recover from. I had a mile panic attack at work a few days ago and although I got really warm, I stayed dry.

Let's talk about the irritation: LADIES! DO NOT APPLY AFTER HAVING JUST SHAVED! There should have been a warning for that. That was the only time I had "irritation." It does itch though - very badly. A strange tingly itch. But it's worth it and only last until you can block it out long enough to fall asleep.

Back to the cancer. It says to use non-aluminum deodorant with it if needed. I accompany it at night with Certain Dry (and on off nights) and regular deodorant in the morning. I'm sure eventually I'll ween off of it, but the Certain Dry with it at night helps kill the itch - a little.

The few who wrote reviews saying it didn't work, gave up after 3-4 days. It took almost a week for me, and I kept going because well, I had 16 pads to start with, might as well give it a shot.

Good luck.

Get your Samsung Bergamo Italian Leather Holster Now!

10 komentar:

  1. THIS ITEM FOR THE 'SAMSUNG GLALAXY Siii' IS VERY WELL MADE, AND VERY CLASSY. IW OULD SURELY RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ALL,

    BalasHapus
  2. I like holster cases and this one is very thin and I like that the clip is thin and doesn't rotate. It's very light and hardly noticable. Note that it is so thin that you can't get a very thick case for you phone. Something similar to an otterbox commuter (the thinner variety) will be too thick. You'll have to settle for a cheap case if you feel the need for additional protection. The clip is a "break away" clip such that if you get the holster caught on something, it will separate from the clip. The clip slides back in easily and this has prevented me from breaking the clip several times.

    BalasHapus
  3. Very professional looking. I didn't care for the red stitching but he likes it. Durable. Low profile under a blazer or suit jacket.

    BalasHapus
  4. I purchased this inexpensive holster to go with the following case:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008B81ZDE/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00 Incipio SA-306 Faxion Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black/Black
    The holster fits beautifully (although a bit tight on initial use), and complements the sleek looks of the phone nicely. I use this holster for dress and the following holster for work:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008FQR63U/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00 Heavy Duty Vertical Nylon Pouch Belt Clip Holster Carrying Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, i747
    These combinations are far superior (in my opinion) to the bulky, ugly Otterbox Defender case that I returned. Thanks Amazon.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a very tough, well-made case offering great protection. However, the extreme tightness and protectiveness also makes it difficult to get the phone free quickly. I bought this for my brother, who had an active blue-collar job and has crushed or lost countless cell phones and cases. After a month of abuse, he still has his phone, it's still in like-new condition, and the cover has held up very well. His only aggravation is that sometimes he can't get it loose before four rings, but at least he has the $$$ phone! Call 'em back, already! I'd recommend it if you want good protection. If you are so busy you have to answer your phone twelve times a minute, it's not for you.

    BalasHapus
  6. This case is excellent for my GS3. Its easy to insert and remove my phone, and the materials seem quality. The only down side is theres a small pin holding the clip together on the back that will slowly slide out. I just push it back in whenever I take my holster off.

    BalasHapus
  7. A fantastic product and a great value, very secure and nicely constructed.
    A good product to recommend to my friends.

    BalasHapus
  8. I am very pleased with the quality of this case. Very good price, arrived promptly and fits phone perfectly. I would order again.

    BalasHapus
  9. This is a really good case: simple to assemble, phone will not fall out. This case will work even if there is a protective cover on your phone. It can be used with a stationary or swivel clip. I was looking for simple and comfortable and thats what I got.

    BalasHapus