Selasa, 31 Mei 2011

Trailer Hitch Light

Blazer C8020 Trailer Accessory Light 1

Blazer C8020 Trailer Accessory Light 1

While I was on vacation I noticed these monogram necklaces in a couple of boutiques and also saw them on Pinterest and decided to turn to Amazon to see if there were any available. Low and behold I saw the XXL Statement Monogram Necklace and the reviews were great so I decided to take a chance. I was a little confused at checkout on whether I put the initials I wanted in the right place, so I e-mailed the manufacture and they wrote back that they received my request and verified what I wanted, which automatically put my mind at ease about this purchase. I ordered two, and they both came earlier than the two weeks, which was great. I love the size of this. The sterling silver is shiny and it looks so custom and expensive. The price was way more affordable than at the boutiques that I originally saw them at. I ordered the 18' length which is perfect for me and it came in a cute little box with a bow, so the other one I bought is ready to go to give my daughter in law for Mother's Day. I cannot say enough about how this is my new go to favorite piece of jewelry. Something like this reminds me of a locket or a string of pearls, it is timeless and always in style, something I tend to look for in acquiring a collection of jewelry. So far I have worn this with my work blazer, a long spring dress, and a tank top and jeans. I love the versatility of this and I love that it signifies my new initials after getting married. This is a fabulous gift for Mother's Day or a bride to be. I have received compliments from my friends, family, co-workers, and perfect strangers. I was a little hesitant about ordering something I haven't seen in person, but let me tell you...This is the real deal. I would recommend this company to anyone that wants to invest in this beautiful necklace that I absolutely adore!!!

Get your Blazer C8020 Trailer Accessory Light 1 Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Fantastic Product. Great solution for additional light while backing up. Seems to be well made and simple to use. Great price, only wish I had room for a second one.

    BalasHapus
  2. Makes backing up a breeze. Now Mom wants one for her truck and wished she could put one on the car

    BalasHapus
  3. This is the second one I've owned. The first one finally stopped working after about 6 years. This new one has been redesigned. The on/off switch is different and better than my first one. Also, the way the lense attaches is different The unit comes on automatically when I put the truck in reverse and the switch is for when I want it to stay on solid. I use it on a 2006 Dodge Ram.

    BalasHapus
  4. Due to a light conversion on my SUV, (they were turned into amber turn signals to be legal in Europe) the factory backing lights don't work anymore. This one light does a good job of giving me some light to use when backing at night. It isn't as good as what I had with the factory backing lights, but by itself, it does a respectable job. This was the most affordable solution to my problem, and was easy to install... simply plug it into the trailer wiring port and it is good to go.

    BalasHapus
  5. I've had this for several months now and am very pleased. I've left the light connected full time and have found it to illuminate the area behind me very well when in reverse. I did find it difficult to install. It required a lot of force to get it to seat well. That means I won't be installing/uninstalling it regularly. That's OK, I don't need to.

    BalasHapus
  6. plugged right in. Love the switch allowing to turn on as utility light when behind truck. gives enough light and can change bulb if u want it brighter

    BalasHapus
  7. I am very happy with this Blazer light. Works great, easy to use plug it in an it works. Made with durable plastic. If you just need a brighter light for backing up in dark places this is the light for you.

    BalasHapus