Selasa, 17 Mei 2011

Outstanding reading!

Out Shadow Charles Gittens Barrier

Out Shadow Charles Gittens Barrier

Like most people doing this review I thought "this has to cause cancer.... but I don't care, I've tried everything." Day 1..... Wet, and I mean soaked (as always) But it said it may take 2-3 days so I apply night two. Day 2: Wet. Day 3: Wet. Day 4: just damp... for the first half, then soaked again. However - Day 6 (I got two boxes to start) - I felt so confidently dry that I wore a light colored shirt and didn't even take a sweater with me to cover up. I used it every night for about a week and a half, then cut down to every other day. Now it's been almost three weeks and I just started using it once every three days.

I'm a nervous sweater and it doesn't take much to trigger a waterfall that takes hours to recover from. I had a mile panic attack at work a few days ago and although I got really warm, I stayed dry.

Let's talk about the irritation: LADIES! DO NOT APPLY AFTER HAVING JUST SHAVED! There should have been a warning for that. That was the only time I had "irritation." It does itch though - very badly. A strange tingly itch. But it's worth it and only last until you can block it out long enough to fall asleep.

Back to the cancer. It says to use non-aluminum deodorant with it if needed. I accompany it at night with Certain Dry (and on off nights) and regular deodorant in the morning. I'm sure eventually I'll ween off of it, but the Certain Dry with it at night helps kill the itch - a little.

The few who wrote reviews saying it didn't work, gave up after 3-4 days. It took almost a week for me, and I kept going because well, I had 16 pads to start with, might as well give it a shot.

Good luck.

Get your Out Shadow Charles Gittens Barrier Now!

5 komentar:

  1. The book is expository in nature and explains not only what happened by why it happened and how events impacted people. It was filled with supporting historical data that made the story intriguing. It held my interest, the character development made me care about what happened to them and the themes were inspirational.

    BalasHapus
  2. This book was chosen by my book club. This was a very interesting book and a well written book. I was not familiar with Mr. Glitttens but he was truly an outstanding man. The author came to our book club meeting and added some other interesting facts.

    BalasHapus
  3. Charlie Gittens was a brave and dedicated public servant who ran the Washington Field Office of the Secret Service with a firm hand. In short, Gittens was highly respected and this fine book does him justice. In fact, this book is one of four essential Secret Service books, including "Survivor's Guilt" by Vince Palamara, "Within Arm's Length" by Dan Emmett, and "The Echo From Dealey Plaza" by Abraham Bolden, the first African American agent on the coveted White House Detail (Robert R Faison was the first permanent member, starting 2+ years later in September 1963). Get this book asap!

    BalasHapus
  4. Well written biography of a most interesting and charismatic personality. Mr. Gittens is a role model for young and older people to show what can be possible even in our complex world.

    BalasHapus