Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

quality product

Blazer Butane Refill 6 canisters

Blazer Butane Refill 6 canisters

I've had one of these for 11 years now and use it at least 2 times a week. It's great for soldering pipes in tight spaces, cutting nylon ropes, shortening shoe laces, tinning, melting lead, freeing rusted nuts, concerts, soldering wires, quick drying liquids, warming cans of stew, wax sealing bottles, lighting cigars in Florida humidity, fireworks, etc. If you're bright enough to read the directions on how to control the flame, it burns hotter and can be used anywhere a propane torch would be used. In the years I've owned it, it only failed 2 times. Both times I had got the tip wet and the self igniter wouldn't work. I carry a Bic to resolve that, because sometimes soldering water pipe leaks under a vanity presents wetness issues. Also getting the Habachi going out on the boat on a rainy day presents ignition issues too. Couldn't be more pleased even having paid full retail. I highly recommend this.

Get your Blazer Butane Refill 6 canisters Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I've been using ONLY Blazer Butane in my Blazer GB4001 Micro Torch Blazer GB4001 Stingray Butane Torch - Black that I've had for 10 years and my Blazer GB2001 Micro Torch (Recently Purchased) Blazer GB2001 Self-Igniting Butane Micro-Torch with excellent results. The gas is triple filtered/refined and I have never had a priblem with clogging etc. The large size of the cans makes it the economical choice for myself as I use a lot of butane in my hobby of gold and silver jewelry making.

    BalasHapus
  2. I purchased this along with the Blazer GB2001. It is supposedly better for the torch than what is available in the hardware stores. I don't know that to be a fact; but having purchased such a good torch, I felt that it was probably a good idea to follow the recommendations. I didn't think the price was bad at all for the amount of fuel you are getting with the purchase. One of the leading hardware stores sells one can of Bexxxxxxxxx Butane (not a reflection on its quality) for $4.97 (now multiply by 6).

    BalasHapus
  3. This is a great product. I didn't know there was a difference in butane gas until I purchase a survival jet flame lighter through Amazon. I use butane I purchased off the shelf locally and my new lighter didn't work. With some research I found there were different grades of butane. I purchased Blazer and problem solved.

    BalasHapus
  4. I recently bought the Blazer butane torch from Amazon and this fuel canister fits the orifice on the Blazer perfectly.

    BalasHapus
  5. I bought this refills to use on my butane micro burner that I have for my syphon coffee maker. Works great, and doesn't leave any residue or off smell when used to heat up the water.

    BalasHapus
  6. Truly the best bang for your buck! This is six (6) large butane cannisters, 150mg each. It's not those baby 5" tall ones you see in most stores. These are like 10" tall, 3" in diameter, and there are SIX! :) If you have a lot of refillable lighters and go through this stuff like crazy, you'll love these!

    BalasHapus
  7. Great product, a little more expensive then it needs to be but good triple refined fuel.

    BalasHapus
  8. The Butane from Blazer works great. It is clean burning and it burns good and hot. I don't have to set the flame at the optimum. I get great results from a medium to lower flame.

    BalasHapus
  9. You're getting what you think you are -- Well packed butane canisters that last a long time. The butane burns cleanly and refills without spilling. I'll buy more of this exact brand when I need more.

    BalasHapus