Kamis, 26 Mei 2011

Product is very good quality !!!

FLATSEVEN Casual Premium Blazer Jacket

FLATSEVEN Casual Premium Blazer Jacket

While I was on vacation I noticed these monogram necklaces in a couple of boutiques and also saw them on Pinterest and decided to turn to Amazon to see if there were any available. Low and behold I saw the XXL Statement Monogram Necklace and the reviews were great so I decided to take a chance. I was a little confused at checkout on whether I put the initials I wanted in the right place, so I e-mailed the manufacture and they wrote back that they received my request and verified what I wanted, which automatically put my mind at ease about this purchase. I ordered two, and they both came earlier than the two weeks, which was great. I love the size of this. The sterling silver is shiny and it looks so custom and expensive. The price was way more affordable than at the boutiques that I originally saw them at. I ordered the 18' length which is perfect for me and it came in a cute little box with a bow, so the other one I bought is ready to go to give my daughter in law for Mother's Day. I cannot say enough about how this is my new go to favorite piece of jewelry. Something like this reminds me of a locket or a string of pearls, it is timeless and always in style, something I tend to look for in acquiring a collection of jewelry. So far I have worn this with my work blazer, a long spring dress, and a tank top and jeans. I love the versatility of this and I love that it signifies my new initials after getting married. This is a fabulous gift for Mother's Day or a bride to be. I have received compliments from my friends, family, co-workers, and perfect strangers. I was a little hesitant about ordering something I haven't seen in person, but let me tell you...This is the real deal. I would recommend this company to anyone that wants to invest in this beautiful necklace that I absolutely adore!!!

Get your FLATSEVEN Casual Premium Blazer Jacket Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I couldn't have asked for a more stylish blazer for the price. I only wear designer clothing, and came across this Korean designer who really has some stylish clothes. I ordered the blazer, checked their size chart, and waited for my delivery. The package arrived a few days before I expected it to arrive, and I wasn't disappointed in the least with my purchase. It is very nice material, very nicely made and fits and looks great.

    BalasHapus
  2. I tried FLATSEVEN about a year ago and from my first purchase, I haven't been disappointed. The products are so COOL. I am what I consider a "stylish" man, and clothing is very important to me. FLATSEVEN is a Korean designer that really seems to know men and what looks good on them. The quality is high quality, the material soft, and the lines perfect. Definitely a purchase I would make over and over again. The delivery was faster than I expected, and the cost good as usual, which was a real bonus.

    BalasHapus
  3. I as attracted to the blazer because I needed a stylish, affordable blazer that would make me look like a million bucks, and I wasn't disappointed. Before ordering I check their chart size, like they suggest. The blazer arrived sooner than I expected, and was definitely more than I thought it would be. The blazer is very well made, and a wonderful quality that really looks sharp on, and feels comfortable. Not disappointed at all!

    BalasHapus
  4. Great value for money, fantastic product and came in 3 days :-) im a medium and muscular in most things so got the large great fit.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a great fitting blazer from FLATSEVEN that I love. I have made many FLATSEVEN purchases and have never been disappointed with the Korean designer. In fact, when I need something new, I look for what's there in this line. The blazer is high quality and definitely one that I am proud to have in my wardrobe. My girlfriend loves it, so that says it all! Before I purchased the blazer, I did check their chart size, which I recommend, as they are a Korean designer and a bit different than US sizes.

    BalasHapus
  6. I'm a HUGE fan of FLATSEVEN, and very happy with my latest purchase. The brand is a designer from South Korea, and I have yet to be disappointed with quality or style. The material is high quality and soft, and the style is cool- definitely my favorite purchase on Amazon yet. This blazer happens to be Amazon's no. 1 seller all the time, which speaks for itself. The blazer is definitely priced right. I've never had a problem with FLATSEVEN clothing- in fact; I look for it constantly, as it is my favorite attire in my wardrobe. The company has very good service, as well.

    BalasHapus
  7. Excellent product and design. It looks like a designer brand. Quality of the product is very nice. I would look for another products from FLATSEVEN, very happy customer

    BalasHapus
  8. I bought this from the excellent South Korean designer FLATSEVEN. The material nice as shown and the cut is beautiful. If you don't like this, you're not right in the head.
    My friend already asked me where I got this. I recommend this flatseven blazer.

    BalasHapus