Rabu, 14 Desember 2011

Exquisite and delicate brooch

Crescent Crystal Flower Venetian Brooch

Crescent Crystal Flower Venetian Brooch

Arrived quickly! Packaged really well and all the parts were there. This fuel pump went into my 1999 Chevy Blazer V6 2 wheel drive with a plastic fuel tank. I've never replaced a fuel pump before but most shops here wanted between $500-$1000 to do it. No way I was paying that. It only took me about 4 hours to do the job. Really not very difficult at all if you don't mind getting dirty. You will need to change the plug to the newer style that comes with the new pump. I chose to solder mine but it does come with butt connectors which would work fine too. It was more of an awkward job especially getting the fuel tank back into place. If you have a buddy it would help a lot. I saved a bunch of cash and I got a sense of accomplishment in doing it myself.

If you plan to tackle this job here are my suggestions: If you don't have access to a lift get your truck as high up as possible on ramps or jackstands. Drain the fuel tank completely before dropping it. (also makes it much easier to get it back up under the truck) Remove the spare tire from underneath the truck to get more space to work. There are 3 fuel lines that are hooked to the fuel pump. Two of the lines have plastic clips which you need to squeeze together to pull the lines off. Be careful not to break the plastic clips that are on the fuel pump because you will need to remove them from the old pump and reuse them on the new pump.

Get your Crescent Crystal Flower Venetian Brooch Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I bought this brooch as a birthday present for my mother-in-law. She liked it very much -- she commented that the colors are delicately pretty and the flowers look beautiful.
    I loved this brooch when it arrived and I opened the box (the box it comes with is also very pretty -- perfect for presenting a gift) -- very beautiful. I would wear it myself -- a pretty touch of springtime added to your favorite dress/blouse.

    BalasHapus
  2. I gave this to my sister the morning of my wedding. The theme was cherry blossoms and she was my videographer. So, it worked out beautifully as a gift to her.

    BalasHapus
  3. This was a gift for my grandmother at Christmas this year and she really, really enjoyed it. It's very pretty!

    BalasHapus
  4. This was bought as a present for my mother. It was more beautiful in person than on-line and I will definatly be ordering a Dahlia product again.

    Bravo! Check- 1 for exceeding expectations and with on-line shopping, that's rare!

    BalasHapus
  5. I bought this brooch for my mom for Christmas. It came quickly and I was very pleased with the quality. I had gotten her a sweater and wanted something special to go with it. She wore the brooch on the sweater to work recently and she told me that she got lots of compliments. She told me they didn't really notice the sweater just the beautiful brooch. I really like it alot too and if I lived closer to home I would definitely borrow it.

    BalasHapus
  6. I purchased this as a gift for a grandmother. It camed packaged in a lovely and unique gift box and it looks just as it does in the photo. I think the that I may purchase another one for myself! I wish that it had black flowers and cream pearls, I would buy that in a heartbeat. Thank you.

    BalasHapus
  7. I bought this as a gift. It was very pretty and the box it came in made a nice presentation.

    BalasHapus
  8. Very nice piece looks just like photo, can't wait until Mother's Day to give it to her.
    Sort of reminds me of Washington DC cherry blossems.

    BalasHapus
  9. I purchased this as a Christmas gift. This is the first item I purchased from Dahlia gifts, but I've already added several other pieces to my wish list. The actual brooch itself is gorgeous and the gift box gives such a lovely presentation. The brooch is so gorgeous I wanted to keep it for myself, actually. :) My co-worker loved it, and the very beautiful gift box in which it comes. Dahlia gifts has some very unique and gorgeous items. You will not be disappointed. -Amanda

    BalasHapus