Rabu, 28 Desember 2011

Woodland Jacket

Womens Vintage Woodland Camouflage Blazer

Womens Vintage Woodland Camouflage Blazer

I am tempted to run through a thread of adjectives describing how much I enjoyed this book, but I'll settle for "wonderful". Reading it was a wonderful experience.

As a fan and frequent visitor to many National Parks ( including Glacier, which is featured here ) it was a real joy to read about the "behind the scenes" life of a TrailDog. A true slice of life.

Obviously written by a woman who has lived and experienced the true outdoor life, a woman who has found love and appreciation among the trees and logging roads - this book grabbed me from the introduction and never let go.

Any book that can describe the beauty of our National Parks back-country and the poetry in swinging an axe is an instant classic for me - and this book does just that.

I strongly recommend this book - my only complaint was that I wish it were longer, I wish I could keep reading and enjoying the cadence and words of this author.

If you have any kind of affinity for the outdoors, for our National Parks, then you won't regret a single second spent reading this title.

Get your Womens Vintage Woodland Camouflage Blazer Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Love it love it love it
    I wear a medium so I brought an extra large love the style the material is nice will tell friends

    BalasHapus
  2. I've been looking for a long time for a casual jacket in olive. I've found either boxy jackets, or heavy jackets. I received this one today and love it. It's fitted, so it gives you a waistline, and it has trendy features so I can dress it up with jeans and a scarf. I was worried about the sleeve length because I'm almost 6' tall, but I ordered a medium, and the sleeve length goes beyond my wrist. Perfect!

    BalasHapus
  3. This was a great purchase. It shipped quickly and when I wore it I received many compliments. It's fitted and true to size. It doesnt look cheap and you can wear it with jeans or even dress it up. I love it!

    BalasHapus
  4. I can't say enough about this jacket... I've received so many compliments from guys :) gals and teenagers. It is authentic vintage looking with a feminine fit. The quality is superior. I will definitely check this seller out again for more goodies! Thanks

    BalasHapus
  5. I received the blazer faster than expected. I've received so many compliments. I absolutley adore this. It's great with black skinny jeans and heels!!! You will not be disappointed.

    BalasHapus
  6. I love this this jacket! Fits perfectly and for the price and fast shipping, you can't beat this!!! Ordered another one for a co-worker.

    BalasHapus
  7. Shipping was fast. Also, the jacket fit perfectly. I got a lot of compliments on the jacket.

    BalasHapus
  8. I brought this for my daughter and was shocked to see it was made out of the same material as true fatigue material. It fit her very nicely and matched her fatigue pants well! It also came earlier than expected!

    BalasHapus