Kamis, 29 Desember 2011

The prettiest scarves!

LibbySue Pretty Plaid Crinkle Eyelash Fringe

LibbySue Pretty Plaid Crinkle Eyelash Fringe

I am tempted to run through a thread of adjectives describing how much I enjoyed this book, but I'll settle for "wonderful". Reading it was a wonderful experience.

As a fan and frequent visitor to many National Parks ( including Glacier, which is featured here ) it was a real joy to read about the "behind the scenes" life of a TrailDog. A true slice of life.

Obviously written by a woman who has lived and experienced the true outdoor life, a woman who has found love and appreciation among the trees and logging roads - this book grabbed me from the introduction and never let go.

Any book that can describe the beauty of our National Parks back-country and the poetry in swinging an axe is an instant classic for me - and this book does just that.

I strongly recommend this book - my only complaint was that I wish it were longer, I wish I could keep reading and enjoying the cadence and words of this author.

If you have any kind of affinity for the outdoors, for our National Parks, then you won't regret a single second spent reading this title.

Get your LibbySue Pretty Plaid Crinkle Eyelash Fringe Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I wear a scarf every day, as an accessory to a lightweight blazer at work. These scarves are quality, colorful, soft, and so lovely!

    BalasHapus