Jumat, 09 Desember 2011

Too cute

Plus Designer Print Shoulder Black

Plus Designer Print Shoulder Black

I needed something that I could use to play mp3 without getting a whole new stereo. My factory stereo did not have the input for an mp3 player. This does the trick. For the price, you cannot beat it. The only thing that I do not like is the fact you cannot fast forward through the song if you do not like the beginning of a song. When you turn off the car, it will turn off itself. When you turn the car back on, the last song you played will start over. I got this for an mp3 player I have but I do not use my mp3 player in my car anymore. I just put my songs on a flash drive and use that now. It got to my house quick too. You can twist the adjustable shaft to make it fit into the lighter socket better for yourself too. The remote control has to be near for this to work as well but I only use that to change eq. I reccomend you buy this if you are sick of the radio and do not have a tape deck or any other input for an mp3 player. I would have spent much more for something like this. Go ahead and try it. I am happy with it.

Get your Plus Designer Print Shoulder Black Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I like the shirt, it's different in a cute way. The sleeves are different fromeach other too.So glad I got a 1x too.Fits good for a big busted girl.

    BalasHapus
  2. I honestly didn't think I'd like this when I ordered it. I bought it on a whim and figured it'd go right back or to goodwill/salvation army...

    I wear this all the time! I absolutely love it. If you like the picture you'll like it in person.

    Sizing - I wear an XL to 1X and this fits me just right.

    BalasHapus
  3. I absolutely adore this shirt!!! I can dress it up for work... dress it down for a fun night out... pair it with a skirt or jeans. It doesn't matter, this shirt is ahh-mazing! Plus, it covers all my tattoos... which was the main reason why I bought it. It's so hard to find cute shirts like this that will help hide my tats when I need it to. One happy girl!

    BalasHapus
  4. love this i wore it while i was pregnant and it looked so cute with leggins! looks just like the picture!

    BalasHapus
  5. Shipment arrived on time. I got this for a Christmas party.I love this and it fits just right. Thanks I will be ordering more.

    BalasHapus
  6. A huge hit. A must have in everyone's wardrobe. I absolutely adore this top. Very flattering. I bought both the white one and this one and I am equally pleased. I ordered a 4X and it looks like I am no larger than a size large when I dress in your clothes. The style is so fun and stylish. For those who do not want to show their arms, it goes great with a jean jacket or cropped bolero. You can dress it up or down. I am sincerely pleased yet again. Thank you so much!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. This shirt was everything and more. You don't realize the details in the shirt till its in your hands. The quality of the shirt is far better then I ever expected! It's actually a really heavy material and well made. I recommend this to anyone thinking about it.

    BalasHapus
  8. I absolutely love this shirt! It fits great. The only thing I don't care for is it's Dry Clean only, but it's not stopping me from wearing it. I am loving eVouge Apparel!!! They give us bigger gals sexy clothing with a great fit.

    BalasHapus
  9. i love this shirt, its the right fit and i cant wait to wear it out to dinner some night

    BalasHapus