Minggu, 18 Desember 2011

Wet Seal Women's Ruched Sleeve Linen Blazer

Wet Seal Womens Ruched Sleeve

Wet Seal Womens Ruched Sleeve

I just got this in the mail today and put it right to work. I needed to unload my travel bag and I had a couple of cotton polo men's shirts that were very wrinkled. They looked kinda like if you took a piece of tin foil and crinkled it up and tried to flatten it out again. I used the mesh screen attachment. I filled it up with water and with ten minutes, on high, I had turned 4 shirts wrinkle free. I just hung them up and made about 2 passes along the front and back. In order to speed up the process even more I'm going to get an oven mitt or something so that I can use both hands.

Only bad part is that it is kinda big(not worth a deduction). About the size of a full size hair dryer. It might take up some room in your suit case but I won't be traveling without mine.

For the price it was a good deal @ 36 shipped with tax. I was going to spend much more but the reviews were very mixed. I figured I would take a chance on this with only 2 reviews but I'm satisfied.

Get your Wet Seal Womens Ruched Sleeve Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I got the taupe and I love it! It fits very well. The material is light and comfortable, and overall it seems to be well-made. Very stylish and flattering.

    BalasHapus
  2. I loved the jacket, however, I feel the sizing chart is a little off. I wear a medium in all my clothes. I ordered a medium in this jacket, however, it was way too small.

    BalasHapus
  3. Fits perfectly. You don't always get what you see online but with this blazer what you see is what you get. I love the way it looks on me.

    For reference, I bought the Medium size and I am 5'5 and 115 pounds.

    BalasHapus