Kamis, 01 Desember 2011

worth every penny!

Denim 24 Womens Boyfriend Blazer

Denim 24 Womens Boyfriend Blazer

I'm quite pleased with this torch. My last torch of this type was a Ronson torch from Walmart, and while it got the job done while I was in college (music technology major, so quite a bit of soldering), it kept breaking in little pieces until the tank no longer held fuel.

Now, this torch: I like the fuel flow lever much better than torches that have a trigger that must be held or locked in place. The ignitor is conveniently placed for use by the thumb. It features a relatively secure safety that stops the fuel lever from moving.

The removable foot/stand is convenient for getting into tight spaces, and the torch will stand (albeit a little unstable) without the foot.

The air mixture controller works fine and allows for a tight blue tip flame all the way down to a flame reminiscent of a Bic lighter, except stronger. For those of you unfamiliar with these torches, the air holes must be fully or almost fully open in order to light it with the ignitor.

Get your Denim 24 Womens Boyfriend Blazer Now!

10 komentar:

  1. This blazer is perfect for casual or dress ware. It fits me perfectly. The material and quality are excellent. Yes, I would reccomend for anyone to BUY it.

    BalasHapus
  2. I ordered this jacket to dress up a pair of jeans for casual Fridays at work. I ordered the 22W jacket. It shipped right away and I got it in no time. The size runs a little big...so I probably would have been good with a size 20W. It is a light weight jacket and the pockets are actually functional. It is exactly what I was looking for. Its light, comfortable and I can wear it with casual dress slacks or jeans. I would buy this again.

    BalasHapus
  3. It is difficult to find a decent blazer when you wear larger sizes and I was pleased to find this. I purchased in the two basic colors (black and navy). It fits true to size and looks tailored and business-like. Good purchase for the price. The fabric is nice and it is fully lined to retain its shape.

    BalasHapus
  4. Love the fact that the jacked it lined while still being lightweight. Only drawback is that is wrinkles a little too easily, but overall a great fit.

    BalasHapus
  5. I love this blazer, it is roomy and comfy. The perfect weight to wear on a cool summer night with a pair of crop jeans! Love it!

    BalasHapus
  6. This is a lightweight, fully lined jacket. It fit perfectly and I really love it. It is not as long on a big girl like me as shown on the model. Also bought the white shirt and expected the sleeves to show the cuffs as in the picture, but the cuffs didn't come down far enough, despite the perfect fit. Nevertheless, the shirt and blazer pull together for a neat look, which is hard to get o a 4x girl like me. very comfy, not tight in the arms and buttons in front so it is truly a good buy. The color is not pitch black. It's a slightly lighter black, deep deep grey maybe. Great for dressing up the jeans look or even office attire. Really well made.

    BalasHapus
  7. I received this in a timely manner. The color was perfect and it looks good. It matches a pair of gray slacks I have and now looks like a suit. I had forgotten I had the slacks and was happy to see it matched. The Gray is not dark but rather steel gray.

    BalasHapus
  8. GORGEOUS ! It is even better in person. Very well made and feels great. My only complaint is that ir needs to come in lots of different colors. Its my favorite item of clothing at the moment! Truly Love

    BalasHapus
  9. I have purchased three of these jackets. All have proven to be of good workmanship and are stylish. I wear them with all kinds of different outfits.

    BalasHapus