Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

Yes.

TheLees Casual Double Breasted X Large

TheLees Casual Double Breasted X Large

I wear a lot of compression. Over the past 2 years I have switched my underwear and undershirt drawers from being filled with cotton to being filled with synthetics and compression. I run, workout, hike, camp, play lots of sports with my kids and sometimes work in extreme heat desert areas. All those conditions are not ideal for cotton. My motto is: If you plan to sweat; cotton is the enemy. I wear compression to feel light, dry and when weather goes from hot to cool it helps me stay warm. I had been looking in stores for over a year and could not find this product. This tank is more comfortable than I expected and it allows me to wear compression with v-neck shirts, etc in situations where I need a little less coverage in my undershirt but do not want to revert back to cotton. Yes the switching cost is not cheap but it's worth it. I bought both white and black and a quantity to allow me to wear a full week worth. Highly recommended to anyone.

Get your TheLees Casual Double Breasted X Large Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I have also worn it to the bars opened and not fully buttoned up and have equally got compliments wearing it with jeans and in a way similiar to the picture with the white belt and jeans. Really great looking jacket. Buttons are gold, they appear silver on here. Just want to make that distinction

    BalasHapus
  2. It fits me very well, obviously made for slim guys the fabric is fai enough, the belt opening down there is absolutely awesome! It's like both a blazzer in a leather jacket stile!

    BalasHapus
  3. I love this jacket, fits just right, and really looks good, i have a black one too. I want the white one later on.

    BalasHapus
  4. Great product looks very sexy on and very well fit and tailored def recommend for the fashion forward great with jeans

    BalasHapus
  5. I got this for an 80's party, but it looks so nice that I regularly wear it with jeans and boots. I was surprised at how many compliments I got. The company was also extremely helpful when I wasn't exactly sure that I ordered the right size. The buttons are plastic, but that was okay with me.

    BalasHapus
  6. I am very happy with this product, it looks and feels good, I am a US size Medium, but I ordered this in X-Large (US Large) and it fits like a normal US size Medium. The buttons are plastic, but I have no problem with that, and it is a short blazer, up to the waist. I am very happy to have this jacket.

    BalasHapus
  7. I have this same style in black. It got so many compliments, I had to get the white.

    That got even more compliments.

    BalasHapus