Rabu, 20 Juli 2011

great for the $$$

Ike Behar Boys Button Jacket

Ike Behar Boys Button Jacket

I was surprised by the quality of this blazer, after reading so many iffy reviews. Yes, you do need to order up: an XL will fit well on a 38C-36D. This blazer isn't meant to close over the breasts, so maybe even a slightly larger D cup could wear this comfortably. I'm 5'4, and the jacket reaches (in front) exactly to my belly button, and a little longer in back with the flaired tail detail.

The material is much thicker than I thought, though. I imagined this may make a good summer blazer, but it's pretty warm. I ordered this in mustard yellow, and it's true to color. I actually think the buttons are cute (gold with the little anchor design), and they're sewn sturdily. My best friend saw this jacket, and immediately wanted one, too. It really is adorable, and very flattering! The little ruffles on the shoulders are a nice touch.

Get your Ike Behar Boys Button Jacket Now!

3 komentar:

  1. beautiful fit - slim in shoulders for tall and skinny boys. fabric is beautiful - substantial - love it! looks much more expensive

    BalasHapus
  2. We were looking for a reasonably priced boys blazer. This turned out to be better quality than expected -- it's very nice. I read in a previous review that it runs slim, which was good for us. We have an 8-year old son who is on the thin side and we wanted a blazer that would fit him for a while without begin huge now. We ordered a 10 and it's a decent fit now w/ room to grow, and it doesn't swamp him.

    BalasHapus