Kamis, 28 Juli 2011

great torch

JetLine Hurricane Triple Lighter Chrome

JetLine Hurricane Triple Lighter Chrome

I had trouble with other torch lighters which were single-jet. I stupidly started using cheap butane that clogged the jets in time.

The three jets on this model seem to keep the clogging issue at bay, since as long as one jet lights it will keep the others lit as well, and keep the crud burned off. (Still, I highly recommend using good quality butane, such as Vector Quintuple Refined, which I used to resurrect my gunked up single-jet lighters.)

The triple jets are perfect for lighting up a cigar. The thumb lever to ignite the jets is well away from the flame so you can hold the flame on without getting a scorched thumb. There's a viewer to check on fuel status. The fuel capacity seems fine to me - sure you're burning three times as fast, but you will light the cigar in less time so the fuel consumption is about the same per light as a single jet. The punch cutter on the bottom is sharp enough to cut a good hole (though I prefer a guillotine style such as on my Blazer, which I also highly recommend as long as you use good quality butane).

I'm not so keen on the pouch that came with the lighter, since the slick finish on the lighter lets it slide out of the pouch too easily in your pocket. But the lighter is so good I don't want to dock the rating over that.

Get your JetLine Hurricane Triple Lighter Chrome Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Excellent feel on the hand and very nice. My first pocket torch so i cant compare to others, but i think its pretty strong.

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm an avid cigar smoker and own several (inexpensive) lighters. I had a couple of nice triple flame ones I picked up on Ebay several years ago which finally stopped working. I looked around at on line cigar sites and eventually here at Amazon. This looked like a pretty reliable and attractive lighter based on the reviews and pictures so I ordered one. It's every bit as attractive as the described and it works like a champ, right out of the box. I've already re-filled it once and it continues to work very well. It looks like it will last for a few years

    BalasHapus
  3. I've tried several lighters for cigars and this is the best. It flat out just works great and you can't beat the price.

    BalasHapus
  4. I had trouble with other torch lighters which were single-jet. I stupidly started using cheap butane that clogged the jets in time.

    The three jets on this model seem to keep the clogging issue at bay, since as long as one jet lights it will keep the others lit as well, and keep the crud burned off. (Still, I highly recommend using good quality butane, such as Vector Quintuple Refined, which I used to resurrect my gunked up single-jet lighters.)

    The triple jets are perfect for lighting up a cigar. The thumb lever to ignite the jets is well away from the flame so you can hold the flame on without getting a scorched thumb. There's a viewer to check on fuel status. The fuel capacity seems fine to me - sure you're burning three times as fast, but you will light the cigar in less time so the fuel consumption is about the same per light as a single jet. The punch cutter on the bottom is sharp enough to cut a good hole (though I prefer a guillotine style such as on my Blazer, which I also highly recommend as long as you use good quality butane).

    I'm not so keen on the pouch that came with the lighter, since the slick finish on the lighter lets it slide out of the pouch too easily in your pocket. But the lighter is so good I don't want to dock the rating over that.

    BalasHapus
  5. Inexpensive, even burn when lighting cigars. Just remember to hold the butane canister facing down when filling. Other than that, the only con is that it will use a lot more butane but it's the trade off you make for buying a triple flame lighter.

    BalasHapus
  6. Got 3 of these lighters - two for gifts and one for me to use. I've had them for a month now and so far so good! Works great has a puncher for your cigars (great option very useful ) . It feels heavy, solid well maid lighter
    I have no complains and the price is great!!

    BalasHapus
  7. Not much else to say. it's attractive, solid and it works very well. You'll love it if you're a pyromaniac. (If held on for long enough, the highest butane-flow setting on this thing is scary.) You really can't beat this for the price. It's not a Xikar or a Colibri, but it does the job just as well. Just use quality butane and you're set. I just punched and smoked a cigar with it. Punch is sharp and works perfectly. Flame is more than capable of toasting and lighting a 54 ring gauge cigar in short order. As others have said, it is a bit thirsty, but in my experience all triple flame lighters are.

    BalasHapus
  8. This is one of the few butane lighters that CONSISTENTLY light above 8000' elevation. After about 2 months of use, and dozens of refills, this lighter hasn't failed me once. That's amazing considering that most lighters light maybe one out of 3 or 4 times at 8000'. And this lighter will stay lit in serious wind because it has 3 intense flames, so even if one is blown out the others instantly relight it. This lighter does guzzle butane, but the reliability easily trumps that issue for me.

    BalasHapus