Rabu, 13 Juli 2011

LOVE it

Plus Classic Tailored Suede Blazer

Plus Classic Tailored Suede Blazer

We've been major fans of ExOfficio's underwear for several years. While their "intimates" are initially expensive, they're ideal for travel since they wash-and-dry in nanoseconds (or it seems that way). Plus after a decade we have been unable to actually wear out a single item; they wear like iron, but are as comfy as silk. So I decided to try out their other items -- and oh, I am glad I did.

This shirt is, quite simply, lovely. There are some clothing items you put on and you feel one-notch prettier, and this definitely did it for me. The fabric is deliciously soft, and it drapes in a flattering manner. I easily could wear this for a "dress up to see the client" meeting (it would look great under a suit jacket), but it fits in equally well with my usual t-shirt-and-jeans lifestyle. It's easy to wash, and dried in a snap; plus I'm not sure I could convince this fabric to wrinkle if I tried. So, obviously, it's perfect for packing when I _do_ go to see a client.

There's a small zippered pocket that's mostly unobtrusive. It's big enough to insert a credit card or room key, not big enough for a passport.

The ExOfficio marketing promises that the fabric wicks moisture are true, as I can attest from going out to lunch in 100+ degree heat. (Welcome to Phoenix.) The "granite" color shown in the Amazon photo is accurate although to me "granite" implies grey; I'd have labeled this color "mushroom." It's certainly a goes-with-anything neutral color.

This shirt is set to become a favorite. Recommended.

Get your Plus Classic Tailored Suede Blazer Now!

2 komentar:

  1. This fits very very well. It is well cut and hangs well. The material is high quality without any flaws that I found. The stiching is well done and I think it will hold up well.

    BalasHapus