Jumat, 22 Juli 2011

So Nice!

Allegra Ladies Sleeves Notched Autumn

Allegra Ladies Sleeves Notched Autumn

For $15 this is absolutely amazing. Especially the quality at night shocked me the picture I uploaded was taken in complete darkness, customer photo Volvo s70.

Only problem was it was to wide and covered my tags, easy enough to fix just sawed off the ends now fits perfect.

The picture is amazing in daylight and nighttime, nice guide overlay, and easy to install. Anyone wondering, I just cut the cord ran it threw a hole I made in my license plate light, sealed around the cord, once the wire is cut there's 3 more wires inside power, video, ground just reconnect the wires by color. Hooked power to the reverse lights and ran cords to my double din. Easy as that. Will update if I have any problems but so far its been freezing and snowy and rain and have not had a problem with it.

Just a tip if water gets on the glass it may distort the picture a bit, just rub some rainx or wax on and it beads off nicely.

Will update if anything happens, but really for $15 can't ask for more, let's just see if it will last.

----------EDIT-----------

Have been using this for about a year now and have not had any problems with it. Picture is still very clear. I have hand washed and used laser car washes and never had water leak into the camera.

I would still recommend this to anyone that wants a easy to install back up camera.

Get your Allegra Ladies Sleeves Notched Autumn Now!

1 komentar:

  1. Looks great and feels great! I have a feeling I'll get alot of wear out of it...jeans, skirts and leggings.

    BalasHapus