Jumat, 15 Juli 2011

Really happy with my purchase

FLATSEVEN Designer Stylish Peaked Blazers

FLATSEVEN Designer Stylish Peaked Blazers

I normally would wear a regular Misses size shirt in a Medium or Large. I really was not paying attention to this ad and didnt know it was a plus size. I ordered a size Medium and it arrived today and its perfect. I wanted something larger and long and comfy to wear with my leggings and this is perfect. If you are normally a Medium/Large in Misses sizes then a Medium in this shirt will be perfect. I am 5'9 and weigh about 150 pounds. Yes, I am tall but and the shirt is longer but it works for me. If you are shorter than about 5'7 it might be too long, but its sooooooooo comfortable. I will wear it for working out and for going out. Its versatile and the fabric is very nice and soft. I would recommend not putting it in the dryer after washing unless you want it to shrink. I will hang dry my shirt. I just ordered another one in black the minute this shirt hit my front door today, haha. Good luck!!!!

Get your FLATSEVEN Designer Stylish Peaked Blazers Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I am very happy with my purchase. It arrive really fast, the service was exceptional, and when the package arrived, it was the high quality and style FLATSEVEN is recognized for. Great buy! Just be sure to check their size chart before you buy, or you might be disappointed- the sizes run a bit different than that of the US.

    BalasHapus
  2. I love style, therefore I choose to buy FLATSEVEN. FLATSEVEN is a stylish men's brand that has never disappointed me. Nor has their customer service. The product is stylish and true to their size chart. I have had so many compliments on it, I love it!

    BalasHapus
  3. I love this brand and I am happy with my purchase. FLATSEVEN is a South Korea designer, so you want to make sure you check their size chart first. The make and fit of this product is amazing. So stylish for men. Their customer service was also great. Really happy with my purchase.

    BalasHapus
  4. If you are a guy, then FLATSEVEN is the way to go. The brand is one of the most stylish brands I've found. The clothing is comfortable, the material is high quality, and the fit is better than any major brand I've purchased. I am into style, and popular brand clothing is the only thing I'll shop for. When I see FLATSEVEN, I know it is a good purchase due to experience with their products. The company's shipping is extraordinary as well. Expect a great purchase all the way around.

    BalasHapus
  5. Thanks guys! Beautiful jacket and very quick delivery. I don't understand how they deliver the item too fast. The items are from south korea. I'll be a regular customer.
    If you consider to buy, please have a look at their size chart. These jackets are for slim mens and boys.

    BalasHapus
  6. It's affordable and more importantly, it is stylish. The brand is one that has some of the most stylish clothes for men. When I purchased this product, I was pretty sure it would live true to their other products. I wasn't disappointed at all. It arrived really fast and was the same great quality and fit as all my other FLATSEVEN purchase. Great buy!

    BalasHapus
  7. These are some nice blazers! I got the black one to use for some more formal occasions and on those occasions I need to look more professional. Thinking about getting another one in blue.

    This thing is nice, stylish, comfortable and perhaps most important to me: Very Affordable! I wore this to a fundraiser for my daughters school and I got a lot of compliments on this blazer. It really is great quality and just looks amazing! If you need a nice new blazer for any occasion, this is the one to get!

    BalasHapus