Selasa, 10 Januari 2012

Couldn't be better

Anne Klein Womens Classic Midnight

Anne Klein Womens Classic Midnight

I purchased a Delphi FJ10565 CSEFI to MFI fuel injector conversion kit and a set of four Bosch 15703 Oxygen Sensors at Amazon for my 1996 S-10 Blazer. They had these products available and at very affordable prices. After replacing the fuel injectors and noticing a marked improvement, I then proceeded to replace the four oxygen sensors. I did not have any problems with the units near the catalytic converters as they were very accessible and they only required some penetrating oil and the special socket to remove and replace. Make sure you warm up your vehicle for a couple of minutes to facilitate the removal of the old O2 sensors. The units near the exhaust manifold are much more cramped to access, requiring 'crow-foot' removers to replace. The right bank sensor was difficult to remove but the left bank required me to take it to a muffler shop as it had nearly welded itself onto the exhaust tube. Thirty-five dollars later and a new tap/retread job, I had all new four O2 sensors on. The level of smoothness is highly noticeable. I thought that the fuel injector replacement had made a sizable difference, but when I added the replacement of the O2 sensors, the difference was remarkable. Without ignoring that my vehicle has now 178K miles, the level of smoothness and performance is outstanding. I will be checking the MPG as I was getting an average of 13 MPG; regardless, the Blazer is, once again, reliable to drive.

Get your Anne Klein Womens Classic Midnight Now!

6 komentar:

  1. This is an amazing value for what you are getting! Excellent quality and workmanship.
    Great fabric and fit. True to size.
    LOVE it!

    BalasHapus
  2. I LOVE this jacket! I have purchased 2 and am about to buy another 2. This is the most comfortable jacket I have ever worn. It is stylish; the cut is perfect; the colours are beautiful and I wear them everyday! I am very tall and find it hard to get clothes that are comfortable and well-fitting - this jacket has it all - it's so comfortable I could sleep in it! The pockets in this jacket are a good size - I have found it difficult to get jackets either with pockets or with pockets a decent size - the Anne Klein Classic Suit Jacket is the best piece of clothing I have ever purchased. Thank you so much for this marvel of apparel.

    BalasHapus
  3. This Blazer is gorgeous! I totally love it. The style, the color, and the fabric are all beautiful. In a perfect world this would have a back vent but even without it I still have to give this five stars. I am super happy with this purchase. It is true to size and beautiful.

    BalasHapus
  4. I cannot fault this suit. I am 6'1 and was a little iffy about how long this jacket would look on me.. But it is perfect! The arms are of course shortish when I cross my arms.. However the black silk lining (i got a black jacket) allows the blazer to have the cuffs folded which is what I intended on doing anyway.
    This is my first review on amazon.. And only left a review because I am buying this jacket again in a different color because I don't want ppl to keep seeing me in the same jacket! :-p

    Size 16 is pretty spot on (a bit generous, and easily buttons up). I am normally a size 16/18 Australian tailored shirt/jacket size, and found size 16 on amazon true to size.

    BalasHapus
  5. This jacket arrived in no time and in perfect condition to wear out of the package. Beautiful fit. Could not be happier. Pair with jeans, khaki pants, skirts, anything really. Perfect for travel as it is wrinkle resistant.

    BalasHapus
  6. I really am delighted with this jacket. For me it is a perfect length, weight and look. It is a very confortable jacket to wear and the material is a wonderful weight, plus the quality in my estimation of great. Delighted with this purchase.

    BalasHapus