Senin, 09 Januari 2012

Its Great

Iron Samurai Japanese Inspired Watch

Iron Samurai Japanese Inspired Watch

I purchased a Delphi FJ10565 CSEFI to MFI fuel injector conversion kit and a set of four Bosch 15703 Oxygen Sensors at Amazon for my 1996 S-10 Blazer. They had these products available and at very affordable prices. After replacing the fuel injectors and noticing a marked improvement, I then proceeded to replace the four oxygen sensors. I did not have any problems with the units near the catalytic converters as they were very accessible and they only required some penetrating oil and the special socket to remove and replace. Make sure you warm up your vehicle for a couple of minutes to facilitate the removal of the old O2 sensors. The units near the exhaust manifold are much more cramped to access, requiring 'crow-foot' removers to replace. The right bank sensor was difficult to remove but the left bank required me to take it to a muffler shop as it had nearly welded itself onto the exhaust tube. Thirty-five dollars later and a new tap/retread job, I had all new four O2 sensors on. The level of smoothness is highly noticeable. I thought that the fuel injector replacement had made a sizable difference, but when I added the replacement of the O2 sensors, the difference was remarkable. Without ignoring that my vehicle has now 178K miles, the level of smoothness and performance is outstanding. I will be checking the MPG as I was getting an average of 13 MPG; regardless, the Blazer is, once again, reliable to drive.

Get your Iron Samurai Japanese Inspired Watch Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I have lost count of the number of compliments I have gotten on this watch! Everyone loves it, and so do I! Quality is great and after having 2 links taken out, it fits perfectly!

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought this for my husband for Christmas. I couldn't wait til then to give it to him so I gave it to him early. He shows everyone!

    BalasHapus
  3. I really liked the watch, i only wish I came with an extra link in the wrist band it is tight on my arm. But a great watch!

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought a couple, and it really cool, and I didn't thing it would show up much in the day, well correct me, am wrong, this baby shows up jus fine

    BalasHapus
  5. I have the black Iron Samurai Inspired Watch with the red Led and it is really stylish and goes with about any thing and the thing is no one knows it's a watch until you press the top button to show the time and conserves battery life i've had mine for almost a year and the battery still hasn't died and i plan on buying this one eventually and also people are surprised on how much it costs and hoe reliable it is for the price i recommend it to any one who is thinking to buy one

    BalasHapus
  6. This watch is a little larger than it looks in the pictures but i'm pretty happy its not a tiny piece of plastic.
    The LED lights are a little hard to see when you're directly in the bright sun but its still visible enough to tell time.

    Pros:
    Hidden watch
    Sturdy
    bright
    easy-to-use

    Cons:
    Hard to see when its bright outside (not that bad)
    A little big (any watch store can take out a few links)

    BalasHapus
  7. We love it. The only problem we have with it is that it is a little hard to see. A-

    BalasHapus
  8. Got the watch two days after order and i'm so surprised how nice the watch is for the price. I wore it out yesterday and got so many complements I'm going to by one for my bro in TX

    BalasHapus