Jumat, 20 Januari 2012

From the Lectern to the Coffee Shop

Cole Haan Air Colton Saddle

Cole Haan Air Colton Saddle

This is my second pair of this style ,my first pair having broken in so comfortably and worn so well,I had to pull the trigger when I found these for $60.00.These tend to run a little bigger than the indicated size,but not so much that I would recommend sizing down.Comfortable for all day wear,and when I say all day,I mean all day into night.I have wide feet,and these don't pinch anywhere.It's amazing to me how sleek they were able to make these,and still be able to fit me.I get compliments every time I wear them.The material is a fine nubuck.I picked up a couple minor scuffs due to the color,material,but they came right out with a couple swipes of my Timberland rubber suede cleaner (the one that looks like a shoe lol).They also come with 2 pairs of laces,so you can really jazz 'em up as you see fit...I want to get at least one more pair,as Cole Haan tends to discontinue certain styles.Also,my other pair is almost 2 years old,and the soles wear like iron!I wear them at least twice per week,but the soles are in really good condition...I'd say they are worth the full price of $198.00,but of course,if you can get them for less,do it!

Get your Cole Haan Air Colton Saddle Now!

8 komentar:

  1. First time I wore the shoes is today. Like all of the Cole Haan shoes I own, I am not disappointed. They are nicely constructed, not heavy, but yet still substantial. Very stylish. Will look good with jeans, khakis, and (with the right socks) even shorts.

    For the seventy percent reduction from retail I paid, highly pleased!

    BalasHapus
  2. This is my second pair of this style ,my first pair having broken in so comfortably and worn so well,I had to pull the trigger when I found these for $60.00.These tend to run a little bigger than the indicated size,but not so much that I would recommend sizing down.Comfortable for all day wear,and when I say all day,I mean all day into night.I have wide feet,and these don't pinch anywhere.It's amazing to me how sleek they were able to make these,and still be able to fit me.I get compliments every time I wear them.The material is a fine nubuck.I picked up a couple minor scuffs due to the color,material,but they came right out with a couple swipes of my Timberland rubber suede cleaner (the one that looks like a shoe lol).They also come with 2 pairs of laces,so you can really jazz 'em up as you see fit...I want to get at least one more pair,as Cole Haan tends to discontinue certain styles.Also,my other pair is almost 2 years old,and the soles wear like iron!I wear them at least twice per week,but the soles are in really good condition...I'd say they are worth the full price of $198.00,but of course,if you can get them for less,do it!

    BalasHapus
  3. I love these shoes, they're fun, stylish and I get compliments on them wherever I go! They do fit snug, they were perfect for me, but if your feet are wide, you might want to consider another pair. I would recommend these shoes to anyone that likes traditional styling with a splash of color.

    BalasHapus
  4. I own several pairs of Cole Haans, including 3 pair of the Air Colton variety saddles. They are extremely comfortable (as they all are) and stylish. They look even better in person. Do yourself a favor and pick up a pair if you want to class up looking to class up your wardrobe.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is such a comfortable shoe. If you love Cole Haan's as much as I do, do not hesitate to buy this shoe.

    BalasHapus
  6. great look.. i wear a 12 but needed an 11.5. 10 more words required, six more now, this is absurd

    BalasHapus
  7. Excellent shoe look and feel - love the shoe with dress pants or jeans - Cole Hann has become one of my best shoe in my daily activities

    BalasHapus