Jumat, 13 Januari 2012

Good Buy

FLATSEVEN Casual Premium Blazer BJ102

FLATSEVEN Casual Premium Blazer BJ102

I purchased a Delphi FJ10565 CSEFI to MFI fuel injector conversion kit and a set of four Bosch 15703 Oxygen Sensors at Amazon for my 1996 S-10 Blazer. They had these products available and at very affordable prices. After replacing the fuel injectors and noticing a marked improvement, I then proceeded to replace the four oxygen sensors. I did not have any problems with the units near the catalytic converters as they were very accessible and they only required some penetrating oil and the special socket to remove and replace. Make sure you warm up your vehicle for a couple of minutes to facilitate the removal of the old O2 sensors. The units near the exhaust manifold are much more cramped to access, requiring 'crow-foot' removers to replace. The right bank sensor was difficult to remove but the left bank required me to take it to a muffler shop as it had nearly welded itself onto the exhaust tube. Thirty-five dollars later and a new tap/retread job, I had all new four O2 sensors on. The level of smoothness is highly noticeable. I thought that the fuel injector replacement had made a sizable difference, but when I added the replacement of the O2 sensors, the difference was remarkable. Without ignoring that my vehicle has now 178K miles, the level of smoothness and performance is outstanding. I will be checking the MPG as I was getting an average of 13 MPG; regardless, the Blazer is, once again, reliable to drive.

Get your FLATSEVEN Casual Premium Blazer BJ102 Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Great value for money, fantastic product and came in 3 days :-) im a medium and muscular in most things so got the large great fit.

    BalasHapus
  2. I as attracted to the blazer because I needed a stylish, affordable blazer that would make me look like a million bucks, and I wasn't disappointed. Before ordering I check their chart size, like they suggest. The blazer arrived sooner than I expected, and was definitely more than I thought it would be. The blazer is very well made, and a wonderful quality that really looks sharp on, and feels comfortable. Not disappointed at all!

    BalasHapus
  3. Excellent product and design. It looks like a designer brand. Quality of the product is very nice. I would look for another products from FLATSEVEN, very happy customer

    BalasHapus
  4. I tried FLATSEVEN about a year ago and from my first purchase, I haven't been disappointed. The products are so COOL. I am what I consider a "stylish" man, and clothing is very important to me. FLATSEVEN is a Korean designer that really seems to know men and what looks good on them. The quality is high quality, the material soft, and the lines perfect. Definitely a purchase I would make over and over again. The delivery was faster than I expected, and the cost good as usual, which was a real bonus.

    BalasHapus
  5. I couldn't have asked for a more stylish blazer for the price. I only wear designer clothing, and came across this Korean designer who really has some stylish clothes. I ordered the blazer, checked their size chart, and waited for my delivery. The package arrived a few days before I expected it to arrive, and I wasn't disappointed in the least with my purchase. It is very nice material, very nicely made and fits and looks great.

    BalasHapus
  6. I bought this from the excellent South Korean designer FLATSEVEN. The material nice as shown and the cut is beautiful. If you don't like this, you're not right in the head.
    My friend already asked me where I got this. I recommend this flatseven blazer.

    BalasHapus
  7. This is a great fitting blazer from FLATSEVEN that I love. I have made many FLATSEVEN purchases and have never been disappointed with the Korean designer. In fact, when I need something new, I look for what's there in this line. The blazer is high quality and definitely one that I am proud to have in my wardrobe. My girlfriend loves it, so that says it all! Before I purchased the blazer, I did check their chart size, which I recommend, as they are a Korean designer and a bit different than US sizes.

    BalasHapus
  8. I'm a HUGE fan of FLATSEVEN, and very happy with my latest purchase. The brand is a designer from South Korea, and I have yet to be disappointed with quality or style. The material is high quality and soft, and the style is cool- definitely my favorite purchase on Amazon yet. This blazer happens to be Amazon's no. 1 seller all the time, which speaks for itself. The blazer is definitely priced right. I've never had a problem with FLATSEVEN clothing- in fact; I look for it constantly, as it is my favorite attire in my wardrobe. The company has very good service, as well.

    BalasHapus