Minggu, 08 Januari 2012

Sweater guard

Double Chain Sweater Guard Slim

Double Chain Sweater Guard Slim

I purchased a Delphi FJ10565 CSEFI to MFI fuel injector conversion kit and a set of four Bosch 15703 Oxygen Sensors at Amazon for my 1996 S-10 Blazer. They had these products available and at very affordable prices. After replacing the fuel injectors and noticing a marked improvement, I then proceeded to replace the four oxygen sensors. I did not have any problems with the units near the catalytic converters as they were very accessible and they only required some penetrating oil and the special socket to remove and replace. Make sure you warm up your vehicle for a couple of minutes to facilitate the removal of the old O2 sensors. The units near the exhaust manifold are much more cramped to access, requiring 'crow-foot' removers to replace. The right bank sensor was difficult to remove but the left bank required me to take it to a muffler shop as it had nearly welded itself onto the exhaust tube. Thirty-five dollars later and a new tap/retread job, I had all new four O2 sensors on. The level of smoothness is highly noticeable. I thought that the fuel injector replacement had made a sizable difference, but when I added the replacement of the O2 sensors, the difference was remarkable. Without ignoring that my vehicle has now 178K miles, the level of smoothness and performance is outstanding. I will be checking the MPG as I was getting an average of 13 MPG; regardless, the Blazer is, once again, reliable to drive.

Get your Double Chain Sweater Guard Slim Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I ordered this due to a shoulder replacement that wouldn't keep a sweater or open shirt over the shoulder. When I first opened it, I wondered if it would fit as it seemed so tiny.

    It has worked out just great, and I am very happy with it.

    BalasHapus
  2. This was just what I needed and works perfectly to hold together a button-less Chanel-esque blazer that was a little too big and gaping open. I wasn't alive through the 1950s when these were apparently quite popular on sweater sets, so for me it is a new idea, and both practical and decorative. It looks a little finer and smaller in person than in the photo, which is fine with me. The silver tone is very shiny so it looks like jewelry. The alligator clasps are strong (a little had to get open at first) but that's probably a good thing, as they will hold well. Great item.

    BalasHapus