Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

Finally, a solution

Dritz 9070 Upholstery 4 Inch 30 Pack

Dritz 9070 Upholstery 4 Inch 30 Pack

This book chronicles the story of how an alternative school, it's students and creative staff bring a teacher back to his true passion.

It struck me as perfect timing that Phil was inserted into an alternative teen culture just when his mid-life crisis strikes. It leads him to re-discover himself, and inspire him to be a trail blazer for this group of teens who find themselves on off-beaten trails for a myriad of reasons, and need a guide.
It isn't narcissistic, either. Phil fleshes out the teachers, administration, and his family as they all strive to teach human rights to the students, and live them with each other.

You'll smile at the quirky characteristics of this school, and hopefully shocked that we as a society have children in schools, without a lunch program, and that our teachers spend their own money for food and supplies. I have a sister who is a teacher, and I know on her modest salary, she spends money on books, and art supplies, every year! What lingers at the end is the wonder of those who flower despite the hardships, and the cost and gifts to a leader/teacher who is courageous enough to deeply care for them. The teacher and students are both the better for it.

Get your Dritz 9070 Upholstery 4 Inch 30 Pack Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Metal on coils is pretty thin so it does not ruin fabric. Installs easy and stays on even when my toddler is trying to pull arm covers off. And the good thing is they don't catch the eye to much.

    BalasHapus
  2. These are the best dust duffle pins I have purchased! The last ones I bought here on Amazon was from Island Sewing Company (light blue package with assorted color flowers around package) they came 25 to a box not 30 like these! These are much longer and I twisted them in TIGHT and not one head popped off like the other brand. I bought two packages and I'm very pleased. I will buy more of these soon as there are so many uses around the home for them - other than dust ruffles on a bed. Buy with confidence.

    BalasHapus
  3. I hate the process of buying cars so I tend to keep them for a long time. I recently had two cars where the headliner started to "droop". These pins are perfect for gettign it tight again and preventing the headliner from completely falling.

    BalasHapus
  4. This has turned out to be such a great product. It holds so good and exactly what I needed to hold my arm covers on my chair.

    BalasHapus
  5. Love these! Work like a charm. We use these pins to hold vinyl covers onto the sides and arms of our furniture so that our naughty cat won't use them as a scratching post.

    BalasHapus
  6. in case you are wondering how to reattach the fabric ceiling to your roof, look no further. this is what you need.

    BalasHapus
  7. Thank you for selling these twist pins. I was using push pins to hold the inside drop cloth to the inside roof of my minivan and it just kept getting undone even though the drop cloth material was very light. Maybe because they were upside down. These twist pins solved that problem. They twist into the foam behind the drop cloth and they are screwed in there pretty good. You'll have to unscrew these pins to get them out of there so they just won't fall or come undone. They look pretty as well. Very low profile. Just what I needed.

    BalasHapus
  8. I have been struggling with a dust ruffle that simply would not stay in place - these twist pins did the trick. Inexpensive and so easy to use; just twist them into place and voila!

    BalasHapus
  9. I use these to hold up the headliner in my 2000 Dodge van. Works great and with 30 of them, I have spare ones available in case more starts to come down.

    BalasHapus