Jumat, 06 Januari 2012

warm coat

Levis Melton Pocket Blazer Black

Levis Melton Pocket Blazer Black

I purchased a Delphi FJ10565 CSEFI to MFI fuel injector conversion kit and a set of four Bosch 15703 Oxygen Sensors at Amazon for my 1996 S-10 Blazer. They had these products available and at very affordable prices. After replacing the fuel injectors and noticing a marked improvement, I then proceeded to replace the four oxygen sensors. I did not have any problems with the units near the catalytic converters as they were very accessible and they only required some penetrating oil and the special socket to remove and replace. Make sure you warm up your vehicle for a couple of minutes to facilitate the removal of the old O2 sensors. The units near the exhaust manifold are much more cramped to access, requiring 'crow-foot' removers to replace. The right bank sensor was difficult to remove but the left bank required me to take it to a muffler shop as it had nearly welded itself onto the exhaust tube. Thirty-five dollars later and a new tap/retread job, I had all new four O2 sensors on. The level of smoothness is highly noticeable. I thought that the fuel injector replacement had made a sizable difference, but when I added the replacement of the O2 sensors, the difference was remarkable. Without ignoring that my vehicle has now 178K miles, the level of smoothness and performance is outstanding. I will be checking the MPG as I was getting an average of 13 MPG; regardless, the Blazer is, once again, reliable to drive.

Get your Levis Melton Pocket Blazer Black Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I was suprised by how well made this coat is. Fits well in all the right places and is incredibly warm. I would expect to pay 3x as much for this level of quality.

    BalasHapus
  2. Got the jacket to have something warm for the winter and I've been very happy with it.

    It's very warm, and I've received a number of compliment on how it looks. It's a great looking style if you're looking for something other than a traditional peacoat. The zipper is really nice if you are going in and out frequently. Somehow it doesn't seem to get too warm if you are wearing it inside, but is incredibly good at keeping the cold away when you're outside. Also the hood is insulated for when it's really nasty out.

    All and all very satisfied with this purchase, and would recommend to others.

    BalasHapus
  3. Looks great and fits him well. The hood/lining can be removed for autumn weather and zipped back in for winter weather.

    BalasHapus
  4. I love this jacket. It keeps me warm, but not too warm. It's heavier than I expected, which I like.

    I like the red inside -- a nice touch. The zip-out hood is a useful feature, here near sunny Seattle.

    I've received several compliments on it.

    The Large is slightly larger than I expected -- I don't wear a medium ANYTHING; apparently now I do. :\

    BalasHapus
  5. Some disclosure first, I am a female so my review may not be helpful to all but I ordered it because I just moved to the beach so I needed a good jacket. I love these types of jackets and it's hard to find them in womens. The quality is awesome and it's very warm. It would probably fit better in some areas if it was a womens jacket but I don't care it's still really great.

    BalasHapus
  6. It's a great coat, I been using it in very cold weather like last night it was at -2 degrees and work wonderful and I had a shirt under it.

    BalasHapus
  7. The first time I wore this I realized how many pockets there truly were. 8 pockets. That is so damned many pockets. The second time I wore it out drinking. I packed 8 ham sandwiches and was the life of the party. With this jacket I made 8 friends. Operation hamcoat was a resounding success.

    BalasHapus
  8. The medium is a little bigger than you would expect, but it ended up being perfect for me (I'm right between a medium and a large).

    BalasHapus