Minggu, 15 Januari 2012

Unique and sophisticated

Doublju Unbalanced Blazer Jacket BLACK

Doublju Unbalanced Blazer Jacket BLACK

I purchased a Delphi FJ10565 CSEFI to MFI fuel injector conversion kit and a set of four Bosch 15703 Oxygen Sensors at Amazon for my 1996 S-10 Blazer. They had these products available and at very affordable prices. After replacing the fuel injectors and noticing a marked improvement, I then proceeded to replace the four oxygen sensors. I did not have any problems with the units near the catalytic converters as they were very accessible and they only required some penetrating oil and the special socket to remove and replace. Make sure you warm up your vehicle for a couple of minutes to facilitate the removal of the old O2 sensors. The units near the exhaust manifold are much more cramped to access, requiring 'crow-foot' removers to replace. The right bank sensor was difficult to remove but the left bank required me to take it to a muffler shop as it had nearly welded itself onto the exhaust tube. Thirty-five dollars later and a new tap/retread job, I had all new four O2 sensors on. The level of smoothness is highly noticeable. I thought that the fuel injector replacement had made a sizable difference, but when I added the replacement of the O2 sensors, the difference was remarkable. Without ignoring that my vehicle has now 178K miles, the level of smoothness and performance is outstanding. I will be checking the MPG as I was getting an average of 13 MPG; regardless, the Blazer is, once again, reliable to drive.

Get your Doublju Unbalanced Blazer Jacket BLACK Now!

6 komentar:

  1. The jacket looks quite good on me and fits well. The material is not excellent but you can't expect more on such price.

    BalasHapus
  2. This jacket is hella slick. The material feels very nice, good quality, and it's very form fitting. The grey version is a bit darker in real life than the picture on amazon. Had to fold the front flaps back a little bit (looks better with it folded). This jacket looks better unbuttoned than buttoned, in my opinion.

    BalasHapus
  3. The jacket offers a fresh design with a brave fashion. Yet it stays in the category of smart casual or semi official clothes ideal for a party or for informal business meeting. Stylish design emphasizes broad shoulders and a manly figure even in big sizes. I absolutely love how it looks and be sure that you'll get compliments from your friends and people around.

    BalasHapus
  4. the blazer is awesome!!! I like the look of it. it does run a bit snug around the shoulder area tho but thats why I went up a size

    BalasHapus
  5. This is not a $400 jacket, and you can tell, however you have also never seen anything like it. If this sounds good to you, you can't beat it! I did have the sleeves shortened and the shipping wrinkle pressed out, which cost as much as the price of the jacket, but I am very happy with how it ended up. I got the XL for my athletic 5'6 175lb frame. I give it 5 stars because it delivers on my expectations.

    BalasHapus
  6. It looks just like the pic, i bought it Large US medium and its a bit tight but nothing crazy, It looks different and for that price is PERFECT!

    BalasHapus