Sabtu, 17 Maret 2012

Easy install, tight fit

Metra 99 4000 82 04 Isuzu Pocket

Metra 99 4000 82 04 Isuzu Pocket

Purchased this to replace a Airtex pump that failed after 3 years.....actually it started failing after 1 year (bad fuel sending sensor,sluggish throttle response) but it took 3 for it to finally kick the bucket. Not a fruitful return on my $328.00. However the Delphi pump dropped right in and away you (I) go. One reviewer didn't like the pump because of the slight mods to the factory harness that plugs into the pump but I found that since I had already replaced the end of the factory harness (courtesy of the poor Airtex pump) I did not have to do anything other than plug it right in(double check your vehicles wiring harness color with the sheet provided with the Delphi pump of course) Plus was cheaper and a OE part to boot. This went into a 1999 2 door Blazer and my part number was FG0072 but when you type in "1999 Blazer fuel pump" to search you get the FG0052 which from what I gather is a pump for a 4 door Blazer although some of the reviews were written from 2 door owners. Go figure must not be a world of difference but I went with the 2 door pump since I was changing it out myself (this car has given me enough headaches already). Buy this and you won't have any problems.

Get your Metra 99 4000 82 04 Isuzu Pocket Now!

11 komentar:

  1. It made for a clean installation and took only about an hour to install. Couldn't have done the job myself without it.

    BalasHapus
  2. This dash kit works great and looks great with my 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LT. I had to buy this to install with my new JVC stereo player I bought for my truck. Great kit for the price, can't beat it!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Very good product. I would definitely buy another unit for my next car. I would recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade stereo

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought this dash kit to install an after market 1 DIN stereo in a 1.5 DIN hole. Fit perfect. Kit had every thing I needed but I recommend making it even more secure by using some rubber outdoor 2 sided tape to help secure the Din Cage into the Dash Kit. Be sure and place the bolts into the Dash Kit before installing the tape and DIN Cage into the Dash Kit. I used a female wiring harness wired to my stereo plug so all I had to do was plug it into my car's wiring harness plug, plug in the antenna, and push in the stereo until it snapped into place. Job Done. Compartment under the stereo is small but holds my remote or sunglasses fine. Looks good and works well. I would buy another one.

    BalasHapus
  5. fits my 98 chevy malibu perfectly, not greatest quality but does what I need it to do and looks good!

    BalasHapus
  6. I put the year make and model of my truck and amazon gave me the product, it fit perfectly. I would suggest this product to anyone.

    BalasHapus
  7. Fits nice and snug in my '98 Malibu, the pocket is perfect for my iPod and cord. I really worked on the tabs to get the mounting sleeve from my head unit as tight as possible.

    BalasHapus
  8. Worked great, love the design, especially the slotted storage pocket under the head unit bay, perfect for iPod or cellphone storage.

    BalasHapus
  9. no frills, is as says - to mount aftermarket stereo in car...
    we use the CD pocket to hold mp3 player cord.

    BalasHapus
  10. Great delivery and pretty straightforward to setup once it's in place the cd player holds solid definitely prefer this brand over any other.

    BalasHapus