Kamis, 22 Maret 2012

Great!

Curt 55411 CURT Manufacturing T Connector

Curt 55411 CURT Manufacturing T Connector

This 4 AWG amp power kit is the absolute best kit available! I can't even begin to state how pleased I am with this kit, I normally wouldn't care to write a review but am pushed to do so due to being 150% satisfied! Don't make the same mistake I made a go with a cheaper kit thinking that there is no reason to spend the extra $15 or so bucks! This kit is absolutely worth the money over the cheap kits out there. Not only are these cables true to gauge (the difference between this and some of the others is quite astounding) but its also fully oxygen free copper and not the cruddy copper clad aluminum you get with the cheap kits. Saying that, spending $100 on a top brand name kit is definitely not worth the price as this kit easily meets and more often exceeds the quality of the other more expensive ones available. The wire has a high quality case and is also very flexible and easy to snake through tight corners. Huge kudos for having it ready to go with the ring terminals already installed as well as having the fuse holder connected with rubber grommeting one each end. The power cable also has a mesh covering for the part that is inside the engine bay. Also, the RCA cables are very high quality as well and triple shielded and twisted. Unfortunately I couldn't use the grommet included due to the thicker heat shield in my 2500 truck but I am not worried about that. One note, the fuse that is included is a 120 amp fuse, so if your amp has a lower rating, I highly recommend purchasing one separately.

Overall, If your looking to get a 4 gauge wiring kit, this is the one to go with! You get way better quality than that of the cheap kits while not spending a super amount of money on top brand name kits (where your paying for the name alone, this kit is of higher quality than 99.9% of the others I've seen). HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Get your Curt 55411 CURT Manufacturing T Connector Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I installed this on a 2001 Chevy Astro Van in about 20 minutes. The reason why it even took that long was just trying to fish the wire from up through the under body to the rear brake light. It took two people for that part. I was below while my Dad was watching through the brake light to grab the wire! It worked and was easy to install. The wire fishing part has nothing to do with this actual product. I highly recommend it.

    BalasHapus