Senin, 26 Maret 2012

Great Scope for the Money

Simmons 20 60x60 Scope with Tripod

Simmons 20 60x60 Scope with Tripod

The 3M Performance Finish wax is really something else. I absolutely love it. I've been using it for about a year or so now. It leaves a soft and smooth feeling on the paint and beads up like you wouldn't believe and also lasts quite a while. I just recently waxed a good portion of my car with Mother's Carnuaba Cleaner wax and it actually did not bead at all. With this kind of wax, allowing it to dry and haze is required for it to work properly. I did just that, but the next time I washed my car, the water came off so slowly and in "sheets" rather than beads. So then I used my 3M... exactly what I was expecting. And this stuff doesn't need to haze one bit. If you do let it haze, it actually leaves some streaks behind. Just work one small section at a time, applying the wax and then pretty much immediately wiping it back off. It's that simple. Also, clay bar your car and then follow that with the 3M... like butter. This stuff is worth every penny. I just waxed my whole car with it the other day and I'm going to do the same thing next time I wash it. It can't hurt to protect the paint. I'll be buying this stuff again and again and hopefully other 3M products.

Get your Simmons 20 60x60 Scope with Tripod Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I purchased this spotting scope from a retail sporting goods store for $65. It provides decent and acceptable image quality. This is a great scope when you take into consideration the price range and and image/optic quality and this is why I rated it a 5 star. Sure you can spend from $1,500+ for higher end spotting scopes but for someone on a budget or a beginner this would be a good choice.

    BalasHapus