Rabu, 16 Mei 2012

Chevy Runner Mat

Chevy Bowtie Trim To Fit Rear Runner

Chevy Bowtie Trim To Fit Rear Runner

I just got this for my Birthday this past week I love all the features on, but I especially love that I can hook up a USB Flashdrive to it and just play music The receiver reads the folder and each song in the folder ( Artist/Title) the sound of this unit is quite impressive it's a great upgrade from my CD Stock radio I had in my 2006 Toyota, my buddy installed it in 25 minutes with the kit and harness i got from Crutchfield, even the stock speakers sound better now. I love the EG sounds too for different types of music especially the setting called POWERFUL really brings up everything out sonically

It comes with a remote too which is a nice feature, if your looking for a car stereo with decent power ( it has 22 RMS ) and is pretty easy to use then this is the one for you!

Get your Chevy Bowtie Trim To Fit Rear Runner Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I have a 1972 Chevy Blazer that is yellow in color, has rear bench seat for passengers and also has black carpet. This rear runner mat is black in color and has the yellow bowtie emblem so it not only protects the carpet but looks great in the vehicle. Very pleased with the mat.

    BalasHapus
  2. purchased for my silverado. couldn't find one exactly like this elsewhere. exactly what I needed and for a good price.

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought this for my K5 Blazer and it fits perfectly in the back wit about a 3 or 4 inch gap to the sides on each side. It looks great and arrived just as pictured, the only thing is that it doesn't hold mud and liquid, dirt, and grime as well as the factory floor mat.

    BalasHapus
  4. Fits perfect in middle row or suburban, has keep snow and water off carpet with toddlers. Great investment and love the bow ties on it,

    BalasHapus