Minggu, 27 Mei 2012

This one mean business.

Trail Blazer TBL 24BR Ratchet Telescopic

Trail Blazer TBL 24BR Ratchet Telescopic

I saw this scheduled on my PBS channel and tuned in expecting a Ken Burns documentary. I was interested in the subject matter because I had heard of the Yiddish Theater serving as the precursor for much of Broadway and movies, and of the Tomashefsky's in particular (including the famous enema joke when Boris died) but had no first hand experience. I was delightfully surprised and blown away that not only was there archival footage, but grandson Michael Tilson Thomas conducting the New World Orchestra, and great young singing actors portraying the parts. Contrary to another reviewer, I think Judy Blazer, who plays Bessie is absolutely outstanding. She has that magic spark in abundance. And when I found out that she's now 55 years old, I was blown away again. She looks like she's 30. So get a hold of this production already, and klive nachas!

Get your Trail Blazer TBL 24BR Ratchet Telescopic Now!

5 komentar:

  1. Received my loppers just a few days before I began my spring pruning. It is awesome. I gave it a hard work out, and it did not let me down. The locking system in the handles works great, it never slipped. Cutting was very smooth, and easy for me. I look forward to trying more of their products.

    BalasHapus
  2. I am a senior with joint issues, and this lopper works very easily for branches up to about an inch and a half in diameter. The handles extend and stay put until the are retracted. Very sharp blades.

    BalasHapus
  3. The Trail Blazer worked so good that I was trimming trees and shrubs that should have been trimmed several years ago. The telescopic handle gave me another 2 feet of reach. The only problem....Since I was trimming overhead, I got hit on the head by a falling branch. Now I wear a hard hat!

    BalasHapus
  4. To be fair to the Trail Blazer I am giving it a 5 star rating. I did not purchase this unit. I made the mistake of placing 2 or 3 into my cart for comparason only. This is a great unit but I purchased the one with Titanium Blades and am very happy with the purchase.

    BalasHapus
  5. Works great! Well Designed and constructed. Works best on green branches. The adjustable handles have the best design that I've seen.

    BalasHapus