Kamis, 31 Mei 2012

Good quality at this price point.

Anne Klein Womens Classic Suiting

Anne Klein Womens Classic Suiting

I saw this scheduled on my PBS channel and tuned in expecting a Ken Burns documentary. I was interested in the subject matter because I had heard of the Yiddish Theater serving as the precursor for much of Broadway and movies, and of the Tomashefsky's in particular (including the famous enema joke when Boris died) but had no first hand experience. I was delightfully surprised and blown away that not only was there archival footage, but grandson Michael Tilson Thomas conducting the New World Orchestra, and great young singing actors portraying the parts. Contrary to another reviewer, I think Judy Blazer, who plays Bessie is absolutely outstanding. She has that magic spark in abundance. And when I found out that she's now 55 years old, I was blown away again. She looks like she's 30. So get a hold of this production already, and klive nachas!

Get your Anne Klein Womens Classic Suiting Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I had to have a conservative black blazer in a hurry, and this seemed to fit the requirement. I was pleased when it arrived. In spite of the all-synthetic fiber content it has a very nice feel and look. It is a comfortable weight, and it will probably be suitable year-round. (Though I certainly hope I don't need to wear a black suit in August!) Like all clothing makers, this one assumes that if you wear a plus size you are big-busted. Alas, not true here. The princess seam made it easy to alter for a better fit in that area. Size runs true. Although I didn't particularly want a black blazer, I think I'll be wearing this one often.

    BalasHapus
  2. This jacket is well made and perfect for the work wardrobe. Highly recommend. Perfect weight to wear year round in all temperatures. True to size. Great fit.

    BalasHapus
  3. My Anne Klein women's plus size classic suiting jacket, color heather beachwood was perfect in size except for the arms, which had to be hemmed because my arms are short. Completely satisfied , especially with the color. If you had it in petite 16w that would have made it more perfect. thanks, Pat C.

    BalasHapus