Selasa, 29 Mei 2012

So comfy!

Next Level Apparel Womens T Shirt

Next Level Apparel Womens T Shirt

I saw this scheduled on my PBS channel and tuned in expecting a Ken Burns documentary. I was interested in the subject matter because I had heard of the Yiddish Theater serving as the precursor for much of Broadway and movies, and of the Tomashefsky's in particular (including the famous enema joke when Boris died) but had no first hand experience. I was delightfully surprised and blown away that not only was there archival footage, but grandson Michael Tilson Thomas conducting the New World Orchestra, and great young singing actors portraying the parts. Contrary to another reviewer, I think Judy Blazer, who plays Bessie is absolutely outstanding. She has that magic spark in abundance. And when I found out that she's now 55 years old, I was blown away again. She looks like she's 30. So get a hold of this production already, and klive nachas!

Get your Next Level Apparel Womens T Shirt Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I'm not big chested, so this is pretty low cut for me but I guess it doesn't matter since there's nothing there. But this would be very sexy for anyone looking to show a little more, I just enjoy v-necks for the gym, but this one's not too gym appropriate, but perfect for going out. True to size, and fits great, good material as well. 5 stars for me.

    BalasHapus
  2. The t-shirt is true to size when you get it, but put it in the washer and it is two sizes small.
    I usually wear a medium to large.
    I bought the XL and it fits perfect once I put it in the dryer.

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm very happy with this shirt. It's well made, and the fabric doesn't feel cheap (though I wouldn't want to buy it in a light color like white cause it's thin enough that you would probably be able to see through it a little bit). It's very flattering on my figure, and it fits perfectly. I'm also very happy with the length of this shirt. It ends a couple inches below my hipbones. The neckline is a little bit low, so if you're on the bustier side, you might want to take that into account before you end up upsetting somebody's grandma.

    BalasHapus
  4. This shirt has a deep but appropriate neckline. It is well made and is sized correctly. The burned out option is very comfortable. I recommend this product. It is well priced.

    BalasHapus
  5. This casual shirts have a nice fit, I love them, you can use them to hang out or go out at night! The material and quality are very good for the price u pay! =)

    BalasHapus
  6. I bought two of these shirts, one in turquoise and one in brown. They work perfect for me. I'm using them as workout shirts. The material is thin, but not so thin that you want to put another layer underneath. I hike in these shirts and take pilates. They do run very small though. I am a 38DD and I wear an XL and had to initially return my first purchase and get a 2XL. These shirts are also very long, but again it works for me as I wear yoga pants and it covers the problem areas. Good buy for the price.

    BalasHapus
  7. I love the color of this shirt - it is a beatiful blue! Also, love the softness of the shirt. Very comfy!!!

    BalasHapus
  8. I'm tall and thin with a long torso and the medium is a perfect loose but not baggy summer tee. Its modest with a sports bra or terribly flattering without being trashy with a push up. I haven't noticed any shrinking. I've bought most colors. Highly recommended. As pictured.

    BalasHapus
  9. My daughter loved these. They're easy to wear with a pair of jeans and are very versatile. It was a great purchase!

    BalasHapus