Sabtu, 19 Mei 2012

perfect fit

Black Ponte Ruched Sleeve Blazer

Black Ponte Ruched Sleeve Blazer

I just got this for my Birthday this past week I love all the features on, but I especially love that I can hook up a USB Flashdrive to it and just play music The receiver reads the folder and each song in the folder ( Artist/Title) the sound of this unit is quite impressive it's a great upgrade from my CD Stock radio I had in my 2006 Toyota, my buddy installed it in 25 minutes with the kit and harness i got from Crutchfield, even the stock speakers sound better now. I love the EG sounds too for different types of music especially the setting called POWERFUL really brings up everything out sonically

It comes with a remote too which is a nice feature, if your looking for a car stereo with decent power ( it has 22 RMS ) and is pretty easy to use then this is the one for you!

Get your Black Ponte Ruched Sleeve Blazer Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I regularly buy from Torrid as I think the clothes are stylish and good quality for plus size women. I am a 40DD and I ordered a 1X and it fits very well. This blazer is great! You can dress it up with accessories and wear it with leggings and heels. I plan on wearing it to work and dressing it up with some coloured scarves. The material is soft, thick and good quality. Quite comfy actually. The blazer is perfect for busty women, as it accentuates the right curves. I will buy from them again. Great value!

    BalasHapus