Kamis, 24 Mei 2012

Perfect

G2 Chic Sleevless Pocket DRS CAS

G2 Chic Sleevless Pocket DRS CAS

I saw this scheduled on my PBS channel and tuned in expecting a Ken Burns documentary. I was interested in the subject matter because I had heard of the Yiddish Theater serving as the precursor for much of Broadway and movies, and of the Tomashefsky's in particular (including the famous enema joke when Boris died) but had no first hand experience. I was delightfully surprised and blown away that not only was there archival footage, but grandson Michael Tilson Thomas conducting the New World Orchestra, and great young singing actors portraying the parts. Contrary to another reviewer, I think Judy Blazer, who plays Bessie is absolutely outstanding. She has that magic spark in abundance. And when I found out that she's now 55 years old, I was blown away again. She looks like she's 30. So get a hold of this production already, and klive nachas!

Get your G2 Chic Sleevless Pocket DRS CAS Now!

5 komentar:

  1. This dress fits perfectly and the fabric is good. It a elegant dress for evening wear. Definitely worth the buy.

    BalasHapus
  2. I like this dress, the fabric is comfortable and the color is great.The dress is well maid and fits me nicely. Very happy about this order.

    BalasHapus
  3. The color is true to the picture the dress fits perfectly, I love the pockets, cant wait for the weather to warm up to wear it

    BalasHapus
  4. Very flattering dress. I'm 5'5" 135 lbs and got a size medium. I was looking for a cute post-baby dress for nice occassions that was stylish without being too expensive or too young looking or too old looking. I've worn it a couple of times, and it's held up great washing on a delicate setting. the faux leather at the top is a nice touch and can be ironed with a low heat, no stream setting by gently brushing the fabric where it needs it if it wrinkles.

    BalasHapus