Senin, 21 Mei 2012

Great Fit!

HUE Womens Cotton Legging Black

HUE Womens Cotton Legging Black

Use this wiring harness with the 600-101 actuator to update your 95-2000 chevy truck to the newer style front axle shifter. The new 600-101 actuator shifts in a few seconds rather than waiting while the old thermal actuator struggles to shift. Here is a tip from another reviewer that I used also. You can easily connect the third brown wire (power source) to a terminal block located INSIDE your vehicle. It is down low by the parking brake pedal. Look for the lower middle terminal called DRK GRN. The middle wire of the three located on the DRK GRN male connector is powered from the 4 wheel drive circuit, which is the one you want. I drilled a small hole in the driver's side firewall, and then ran the wire along other wires on the driver's side and then around the front of the engine (in the red battery wire channel over the radiator) to the passenger side, along the frame which is where this wiring harness comes off the front axle. Use Dorman Gold plated Female disconnects part # 84547, 16-14 gauge to connect this wire to the terminal block inside the vehicle. These #84547 disconnects will fit on the middle spade of the DRK GRN plug at the bottom by the parking brake. Good luck and enjoy much faster/easier shifting into 4WD!

Get your HUE Womens Cotton Legging Black Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I don't own a ton of leggings, but I can say that these are a good option. They aren't shiny or sheer and they fit well. I read the reviews that said they were longer than some other leggings, which seemed like a huge plus. Indeed, they are a bit longer and I am so pleased that I finally have a pair of leggings that don't creep up above my ankles. (I'm 5'7".)

    These were a very good purchase for the price!

    BalasHapus
  2. I was skeptical, but these really were great. Nice weight and feel. Fit great. Very pleased.

    BalasHapus
  3. Being able to get the Hue brand tights at the Amazon.com price is great.

    Hue knits are one of the better brands on the market. The fit is good, quality is usually consistent.

    Product holds up well.

    Would recommend as a good buying choice.

    BalasHapus
  4. Despite my advanced age I decided to give leggings a try this holiday season. They are amazing. Very comfortable and not too warm. I thoroughly enjoyed wearing them with a long sweater and long top when visiting with friends and family.

    BalasHapus
  5. Best leggings I've bought so far! I love them because they are cotton! I can't stand those nylon/spandex ones because they grab onto all kinds of fuzz! These fit perfect and don't fall down!

    BalasHapus
  6. I have had a hard time finding leggings that weren't see through and uncomfortable. I got a medium because I didn't want them to be too tight. I definitely could have got a small but I'm keeping the medium since I'm sure they'll shrink a bit in the first wash. I'm definitely ordering some more as they're inexpensive and comfy. They definitely have a lot of weight to them so you definitely don't have to worry about seeing anything through them.

    BalasHapus
  7. I purchased these for my niece who is an EMT. For religious purposes she only wears skirts. The leggings keep her warm as well as protecting her modesty. Her mother says they are 'perfect.'

    BalasHapus
  8. This is a great legging. Heavy weight fabric. I have a large but could wear a med.The crotch is where is should be not mid thigh. No sagging, nice fit at waist so they dont feel like they are falling off. Durable construction, should last me for several seasons.Wish they made more colors.

    BalasHapus