Jumat, 29 April 2011

Anne Klein Classic Pants

Anne Klein Womens Classic Heather

Anne Klein Womens Classic Heather

The Garmin Portable Friction Mount for Nuvi is very sturdy and attaches to my Garmin Nuvi 660 with no problem. The beanbag design is awesome and works better than my old rubber weighted dashboard mount that I had with my previous SteetPilot c340. With that mount the rubber legs started to get too pliable and didn't stay on my dash as firmly as it used to. My old mount sort of stayed on the dash but would jump around, slide a bit and one day when I made a very sharp fast turn, my c340 went flying onto the floor. With the Nuvi Beanbag Mount weighted design, there's no chance of this happening. The mount stays put and sits firmly on my dashboard even on bumpy roads and sharp turns.
This mount is great though I wish it was included with my Garmin Nuvi 660 instead of the windshield mount.

Get your Anne Klein Womens Classic Heather Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Right now I have two pairs of Anne Klein classic pants one in black and the other navy. The pants are a size 6 and the construction and fit are perfect. I would recommend the Anne Klein brand to everyone with the only take away being they are unlined.

    BalasHapus
  2. These slacks are fantastic. I need to have them tailored because they are quite long (I'm 5'7") but the way they fit in the hips is great, the fabric is great, the color is great, and they are true to size. I am very happy with this purchase.

    BalasHapus
  3. Fits great and arrived very quickly. These pants feel great and look fantastic with or without a jacket. Great service from the provider.

    BalasHapus
  4. These are a great pair of pants. They drape beautifully because of the lining and fit like a glove because they are true to size.

    BalasHapus
  5. Im 5 6 so I thought it was more like a tall size but I got them hemmed (over 2 in) ..... I would buy again the fabric is awesome

    BalasHapus
  6. True to size; I'm a 12 and it's perfect. The color is a rich navy and I love it. Only negative thing about them is that they were way too long. This isn't a deal breaker for me. I just had them hemmed. Usually as 12P would work in that I wouldn't have to hem them; but in these particular slacks they were too short. I recommend these.

    BalasHapus
  7. These slacks are a great fit. They have a very slimming style. If you have a flat rear, you'll love these slacks. After wearing all day, the material did stretch a little, but because they are cut slim, they still looked good. Most slacks are cut too full in the rear for me. The material is a nice weight so they hang beautifully. I bought 2 pair - one gray and one off white. I have a 33" inseam and I had to shorten them almost 2 inches. They fit at the waist, which felt very secure; so if you bend over, the pants don't expose your panties. These are good quality pants. If I can find them in other colors, I'll buy them.

    BalasHapus
  8. This is a great pant for business casual or semi- dressy occasions. The pant is very comfortable with a great fit.

    BalasHapus