Minggu, 24 April 2011

My chevy lights

Truck Headlights Bumper Lights Corner

Truck Headlights Bumper Lights Corner

The Garmin Portable Friction Mount for Nuvi is very sturdy and attaches to my Garmin Nuvi 660 with no problem. The beanbag design is awesome and works better than my old rubber weighted dashboard mount that I had with my previous SteetPilot c340. With that mount the rubber legs started to get too pliable and didn't stay on my dash as firmly as it used to. My old mount sort of stayed on the dash but would jump around, slide a bit and one day when I made a very sharp fast turn, my c340 went flying onto the floor. With the Nuvi Beanbag Mount weighted design, there's no chance of this happening. The mount stays put and sits firmly on my dashboard even on bumpy roads and sharp turns.
This mount is great though I wish it was included with my Garmin Nuvi 660 instead of the windshield mount.

Get your Truck Headlights Bumper Lights Corner Now!

2 komentar:

  1. okay on august 16 2010 me and my freind pulled up to a gas pump at a gas station on a corner. well we pulled up to the pump and to the left of us was a white 4 door big truck. well we had not even gotten out and the car was in park. well about 50ft ahead of my freind was an exit and the white truck decided to leave that way, as they pulled out the side made contact with my freinds front left side bumper and the guy continued to drive until his tailgate hit the headlight on ym freinds car and pulled thewhole shit out of his headlight, now the police issued no tickets. then when we recieved the accident report the first time, there was nothing on it, no statements, no insurance info, just the contact info. so we brought it back and they put the insurance info on but only listed the guy who hit us, statement not my freinds, so we went back again and they issued another one with both statements. well i took a peek at it, have you this friday it will be a month since the accident, and the car is still not fixed. well this time when i looked at it under the diagram is says that both untis were travelling, which in michael's statement he said he was not, but the other guys statment says he was, is it me or does that seem like a mistake, like he's taking the other guys word over my freinds? so the insurance,based on the report, decided they would not pay to fix my freinds car, Now im at my wits end on what to do because its gonna cost 1000+ to fix the car and my freind gets 649 a month for disability i work part time and go to school and the wages i get go towards the lights my freind check doesnt cover which is prolly about $200. what can i do about this situation? should i persue my insecurities about the accident report? Now i am the kind of person who doesnt care fi your his best freind or not, if your wrong your wrong, and to be hoenst i do not see how this accident was in any way my freinds fault. i just dont know what to do? any and all advice is highly apprecitaed. thanks

    BalasHapus
  2. yeah i have a 1989 chevy cheyenne truck with a work grill with a single square headllight but i want to change it to a 98 chevy suburban grill with dual head liight i already have the headlights and bumper lights and corner lights and the wires to convert it but my question is what else do i need please help thanx in advance

    BalasHapus