Rabu, 27 April 2011

Great Fit, Quality, and Affordability

Tommy Hilfiger Button Blazer Regular

Tommy Hilfiger Button Blazer Regular

The Garmin Portable Friction Mount for Nuvi is very sturdy and attaches to my Garmin Nuvi 660 with no problem. The beanbag design is awesome and works better than my old rubber weighted dashboard mount that I had with my previous SteetPilot c340. With that mount the rubber legs started to get too pliable and didn't stay on my dash as firmly as it used to. My old mount sort of stayed on the dash but would jump around, slide a bit and one day when I made a very sharp fast turn, my c340 went flying onto the floor. With the Nuvi Beanbag Mount weighted design, there's no chance of this happening. The mount stays put and sits firmly on my dashboard even on bumpy roads and sharp turns.
This mount is great though I wish it was included with my Garmin Nuvi 660 instead of the windshield mount.

Get your Tommy Hilfiger Button Blazer Regular Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I was very pleased with the quality, cut, and fit of this blazer. The buttons could be nicer, but the fabric feels nice and the lining is excellent.

    BalasHapus
  2. This blazer by Tommy H. is superb in every way. The fit is trim, as it states, the fabric is 100% wrinkle-resistant worsted wool, and the finishing of the lined interior is exceptional. I wore this great-looking jacket on my recent flight to India, subsequently to several dinners in different Indian cities and then again on the flight back to the US, and it still looked crisp when I got home. I have now had it dry-cleaned and it certainly looks as good as new in spite of the punishment to which I had subjected it. This blazer exceeds all my expectations and I highly recommend it.

    BalasHapus
  3. Im 173.5cm tall with little bit skinny body, and the size of chest is 37 inch, but this blazer perfectly fit to me.
    I was so much worry about the size bcz I heard that the blazer for Western people is bigger than the one for Asian.
    As I said that the size is perfect!!! Also, Im pretty much happy with 100% wool...I don't worry about any wrinkles!
    I strongly recommend people to purchase this blazer..otherwise, they never find like this blazer with this price!

    BalasHapus
  4. I am 5'7, moderately short arms, moderately athletic build, and cannot legally drink alcohol. I ordered the 36 Small/Short.

    The fit is perfect: it is trim as stated with a true fitted design. The construction/tailoring is clean and well-done. The worsted wool is of great quality. The only (and very minor qualm) is that the sleeves are maybe 1/4 of an inch longer than I would have otherwise wanted if I were going to have this item tailored. Of course, I'm not because the product fits so well otherwise. For $140, you cannot beat this blazer!

    And to amazon on their shipping: Great job! I opted for the free (5-8 day) shipping to save money, placed my order on Tuesday, and recieved the product that Thursday! Thank you for exceding my expectations.

    BalasHapus
  5. The blazer is a trim fit, this means if you are very fat it will not fit you. I am 6,1 with 38 chest, so I ordered 38 regular. The fit was perfect. If you are 38 chest, but you are 5,10 and under, order 38 short. If you are 38 chest, but taller than 6,1 order 38 large, but if you are 40 chest and you are 6,1 6,2 or 6,3, order a 40 reg. The buttons are non-functional, the fabric is of great quality, the lapels are narrow. It's a very beautiful blazer since the cost is VERY low. I recommend it to everyone as a first blazer. (if you are a rich business man, you may want to check for J.Press blazers).

    BalasHapus
  6. I'm 6'3, slim and this blazer fits and looks great and feels comfortable. Can't beat this price for tommy hilfiger!

    BalasHapus